Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This again...it was shotdown here as a badly mistranslated source.
Updated 11/26/12@3:25pm: One point to add, two OEMs have confirmed to SemiAccurate that they have now been briefed that Broadwell is BGA only. This was done weeks after we first told them about the problem.
Appears they now have solid evidence, or so they say. There probably was a mistranslation in the sense of all CPU's in the Broadwell cycle, but it really shouldn't come to much of a surprise since for the past 2 years we've known Broadwell was the official start of Intel's SoC strategy from then on out.
How so?Great chance for AMD and ARM![]()
I really hope this doesn't happen, As it will eliminate aftermarket mobos. Considering that it will make bench marking cpus a huge hassle and troubleshooting whether or not the mobo or cpu is bad Impossible.
challenge accepted
Never go full retard...
> CharlieAppears they now have solid evidence,
Or remember when he's wrong many more times than he's ever been right. What's really pathetic about it is that he never admits he was wrong, even when he was dead wrong. His site has no "corrections", just updates, often framed as if the 180 degree turn still means he was right. It's just silly.FYI, People never give Charlie credit for the MANY times he has been dead on right.
LOL, I just see people who completely ignore his horrible accuracy record for rumors and defend him every time that bad record is pointed out.and flip side, do you ever see the people saying he lies and is full of BS saying they were wrong when he has proven them wrong.....
I agree Charlie D is a nutjob who spews quite a bit of nonsense, but you're no better than the people who ignore his failures. I don't know what his exact track record is, but if its 50-50 you're complaining that his glass is always half empty and ridiculing those who claim its half full.. its hypocritical. I'd treat this the same way I' treat any Charlie D rumor: with healthy suspicion. However, multiple sources have come out with little tidbits aside from Charlie so I'd say this one has more credibility than his typical "the voices inside my head tell me nV's yields are awful!"LOL, I just see people who completely ignore his horrible accuracy record for rumors and defend him every time that bad record is pointed out.![]()
It's much worse than 50-50. lolI agree Charlie D is a nutjob who spews quite a bit of nonsense, but you're no better than the people who ignore his failures.