Intel i7 920 - $228 after Cashback!

If you guys want a i7 right now, Techtreasure (didn't people say it was also Mwave) has the i7 920 for

$289.99
+ $10.99 S/H
- $72.50 25% Live Cashback
$228.48 after Cashback

If you live in CA, like me , add 8.25% tax which will bring you price up another $25

EDIT: 10% coupon - cholidaynov2008 (might or might not work for you)

EDIT: Forgot link - http://cgi.ebay.com/INTEL-Core-i7-i...767192&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72:1205

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Asus P6T Deluxe

$309.99
+ $10.99 S/H
- $77.50 25% Live Cashback
$242.48 after Cashback

If you live in CA, like me , add 8.25% tax which will bring you price up another $26.40

Great deal for new builds... I'm gonna stick with my Q6600 B3 @ 3.3ghz for now, but I'll admit I'm tempted by the shiny new stuff regardless :)!

I dont know enough about this "live cashback" thing. Has anyone used it yet? I am really tempted to go for it if I knew more about it.

Damned - too bad the live.com promo has stopped working as of today . . . it'll likely come back but I have been waiting to use it for my entire i7 upgrade!!!

Oh... it was working before.
smiley2.gif
ecstatic.gif

How many times i can use LIVE?

I want motherboard and CPU can some one please guide me here?

As a word of caution, make sure you look up the CPU part number (BX80601920) as techtreasure seems to have varying i7 920's [$289-$299].

Asus P6T Deluxe

$309.99
+ $10.99 S/H
- $77.50 25% Live Cashback
$242.48 after Cashback

If you live in CA, like me , add 8.25% tax which will bring you price up another $26.40

Where is this Techtreasure not even listed on Cashback?

What are you putting in live search to find these? I'm, not able to find either the CPU or Mobo using it.

What are you putting in live search to find these? I'm, not able to find either the CPU or Mobo using it.

I tried the Mobo/cpu nothing, then I tried the search 100s of sites and their not listed, my guess the deals are over.

All you do is search for something random on live.com, then once on ebay search for what you want. Works fine for me as of this minute before posting.

If you do that, is there any indicator to confirm you're getting the live deal before you pull the trigger?

If you do that, is there any indicator to confirm you're getting the live deal before you pull the trigger?

Yeah, before you hit the "Commit to Purchase" button it'll show the cash back that you're eligible for...if you don't see that, don't buy. Keep trying until you get the banner...

Bullfrog2099 said:
Well, I tried that Golden Tiger - but no mos. How are you guys getting this?

It used to show up for me every time when I went to Live Search and typed "XBOX 360 Elite"...now it doesn't, so I just started searching for other stuff. It finally came back when I searched for "Cheap Wii". Try that maybe?

no luck here, but if anyone finds anything. let us know :)
I've tried all the other tricks already

you guys should really check this thread out, its very informative.

http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1351507&page=20

As for keywords just tried "cheap ipod" and i got the little coin icon with the ebay url, clicked it, an when yo get the ebay there will be a little green icon in the top middle that says live cashback with a little 25% tag, that indicates that your eligible. From there just search for anything you want.

Also if a keyword doesnt work, what you could do is use firefox and use the ctrl+click method an open multiple windows until you get that little banner.

I jumped.
$72.50 cash back, and apparently I had a 10% coupon (CHOLIDAY2008) sitting in my ebay account. $202 shipped, net.

Now I still need to sell the XPS to fund the board and memory, but no hesitation on getting 6GB instead of 3 or 4GB anymore. Ill probably get the P6T the same way.

I jumped.
$72.50 cash back, and apparently I had a 10% coupon (CHOLIDAY2008) sitting in my ebay account. $202 shipped, net.

Now I still need to sell the XPS to fund the board and memory, but no hesitation on getting 6GB instead of 3 or 4GB anymore. Ill probably get the P6T the same way.

How you did it?

Anyone else get a "Sorry, this transaction is not eligible for cashback." message and was able to work around it.

I tried it on this i7.

I got to ebay via the coin on live search and I see the banner on the ebay page....

That worked for me too. Snagged the CPU and Mobo. Doesn't look like anyone's ebaying 3x2gb DDR3 kits yet though. If I can find one of those, I can get MSlive to finance my GF260 fully. :(

Ok it is completely not making sense. So i search on LIVE.COM for Corei7 920 then i should be getting what? so i know that i will get cash back?

Hmmmm....I can't get ebay to come up in the live search results anymore...tried searching xbox 360 a couple dozen times and didn't see the ebay coin.

Ok it is completely not making sense. So i search on LIVE.COM for Corei7 920 then i should be getting what? so i know that i will get cash back?
no, onl live you search for a high profile ebay keyword, liek cheap ipod, or ps3, xbox 360, or pretty much anything thats popular, and you will get a little banner in the ad section up top in results that will have a little gold coin saying live cashback, ebay url, and 25% off. Once you click that banner it will take you to ebay, and there will be another banner up top that will eb green and say live cashback 25%, that confirms that you did it right. From there you just search for anything you want on ebay and make sure its a buy it now auction, and it should work from there.

Just find a BIN auction, press the button, choose amount, and it will tell you how much cashback you wil get.

Any screen shot please? Also do i have to open live.com account?
yes you do, and then you also have to go to the cashback page and authorize yourself for that as well.

As for screenshtos go to the thhread i mentioned a few posts above, theres screenies there.

Back