Intel drops teaser trailer for upcoming GPU launch

You guys think this thing will have at least enough balls to match a 3060 in today’s most popular AAA games ?

You guys think this thing will have at least enough balls to match a 3060 in today’s most popular AAA games ?
I'm not getting my hopes up. I think Intel has the talent that they could execute on a GPU if they had the right leadership, but even assuming that the gen 1 product usually isn't fantastic. AMD and NVIDIA have a pretty huge head start here.

But I'd love to be wrong.

Most people won't care. Like GN said, in the current climate of video cards, you can literally release anything and it will sell to the walls. If I didn't have my GTX 1070 Ti, I'd probably try to get one if at all possible just to have something.

My question is will Intel put out game ready drivers after AAA releases? Intel isn't known for their amazing driver support.
Most of the time those game ready drivers are nothing special. The only time I'd update for them is if the game literally won't work without them (e.g. cyberpunk) but I also only update gfx drivers every 3-4 months.

Id buy the cheapest one just for a plex server. Maybe.

Back