• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Intel Core i9 -13900K $569

The listing says it has an IGP in the description in several places. Maybe they updated it.
 
I don't see in the description where it mentions to be KF. It is a K processor.
 
The listing says it has an IGP in the description in several places. Maybe they updated it.

That's what I was referring to. I suppose I can buy it and return it if it is in fact a KF with IGP, just want to avoid the hassle if possible.
 
I’m only seeing K on that listing, pretty sweet deal! Going to hold out a bit longer myself for maybe a $500 Micro Center deal with another $25 off mobo or at least 5% off with card.
 
Listing doesn't mention KF specifically, but describes the proc as having an IGPU
K has the iGPU, KF does not. KS will be the binned 6GHz one. Pics and listing all indicate the K, including the fake wafer packaging.
 
Back
Top