Intel Core i7 Full System Drawing @ [H]

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
And the winner of the Intel Core i7 system from iBuypower complete with 24" ASUS display is Karl Norris of Ballston, New York.
This is a drawing for a complete desktop gaming system from Intel valued at approximately US$2200!

1254948106JKocdLZNos_1_1.gif

Intel is excited about our new Lynnfield line of processors—Core i5 and Core i7. To show how excited we are we are giving away over a dozen CyberPower and Ibuypower systems to the readers of the tech reviewers who put the products through their paces daily! “Core i for the mainstream guy (and gal) is what we affectionately call it, bringing the Nehalem architecture to mainstream PC pricepoints everywhere. Our awesome etail partners below helped make this happen, hit them up when you go shopping for a system. And special thanks to CyberPower and Ibuypower for delivering the goods yet again.

Rules: Post ONCE in this thread. The thread will be open for a week. At the end of that week we will use a random number generator to pick a post from this thread and that person will recieve the complete gaming system posted here on HardOCP. The system also includes an ASUS 24" model VH242 LCD Display.

IntelGiveaway.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back