Intel Core 2 Duo e6700 $422, e6600 $255, e6400 $175 buy it now

check out his recent feedback:

Comment From Date / Time Item #
Positive feedback rating
Perfect transaction

Buyer hedsangryinch( 446Feedback score is 100 to 499)
Feb-20-07 14:14 160059622500
Negative feedback rating
CPU not as advertised. Zero response to emails. Took PayPal claim to get refund.

Buyer nsaflin( 6 )
Feb-13-07 21:00 160065158342

Reply by traveller79903: ITEM STATED WILL EXCHANGE!!! LOOK AT OTHERS RECIEVED CPU AND BOARD
Feb-21-07 08:51
Negative feedback rating
no communication! did not get $$ back until two months after I returned DOA item

Buyer masoodafsaneh( 17Feedback score is 10 to 49)
Feb-12-07 13:02 160061685975

Reply by traveller79903: ITEM STATED WILL EXCHANGE!!! LOOK AT OTHERS RECIEVED CPU AND BOARD
Feb-21-07 08:53
Positive feedback rating
CPU recieved damaged seller replaced with new & board shipped fast A+ honorable

Buyer r41rob( 115Feedback score is 100 to 499)
Feb-02-07 15:41 160064170727
Positive feedback rating
TUTTO OK VENDITORE MOLTO SERIO NELLA CONSEGNA IN EUROPA okokok++++++++++++++++

Item Condition: Used

thanks for posting tho :) wish there was a deal this good on retail damn it :(

^USED ONLY WHEN TESTED

Idk.. I really want one.. I'm trying to hold back the desire.. lol.

wtf does used only when tested mean? that he felt the need to test every processor? smells fishy to me

i would do it if i could still get the 3year warranty. this isnt possile right? =\

I think I will try it tomorrow or monday. I'm seeking clarification on his "warranty".

Regardless of paypal and ebay, you're not going to get any sort of warranty on the chip. It's not worth it. It would be MORE worth it to transfer that energy into waiting a month or two until C2D prices drop.

wtf does used only when tested mean? that he felt the need to test every processor? smells fishy to me

i would do it if i could still get the 3year warranty. this isnt possile right? =\

I concur, who the F tests processors.. oh wait yah I remember Intel does before they ship them out. Smells fishy as well as to the truthfulness of the "when tested" claim.

^USED ONLY WHEN TESTED

Idk.. I really want one.. I'm trying to hold back the desire.. lol.

"Used only when tested" probably means "I bought a batch of these, and now I'm dumping the ones that won't overclock past 2800 MHz". :(

Buyer beware.

"Used only when tested" probably means "I bought a batch of these, and now I'm dumping the ones that won't overclock past 2800 MHz". :(

Buyer beware.

I'm getting an e6400.. if it won't go past 2800mhz.. that's fine by meh :)

I'm seeking clarification on his warranty (it says 30 days, and it also says 1 year) before I order.

I'm getting an e6400.. if it won't go past 2800mhz.. that's fine by meh :)

If you cant get it past 2.8, you might wanna look at your hardware again. I got my 6300 to 3.2GHz (currently sitting at 3GHz because of memory stability issues) without breaking a sweat. Intel might test their product but some still arrive DOA, I like to think of it as a secondary measure. However, UPS ground has delivered some broken stuff to my doorstep before (DAMN YOU UPS).

It's a business, one that probably specializes in OC parts or custom computers:

INext Inc9515 Gateway Blvd WEl Paso, TX 79925 915-593-4003

Also possible these are grey market chips or "B" stock.

the seller is an idiot... he's just going to send you bunch of DoA cpus and claim your dumb and didnt use the correct motherboard.. Read one of the replies from someone who bought the CPU.. .he said he had asus p5w deluxe which we all know is a very common conroe motherboard and the seller insisted it wasn't.

I think this guy is just goign to use his account that he used to sell cheap computer parts like cables or something to get some decent feedback so people will sucker for one of these. He's getting lots of recent negative feedbacks and there will be more to come i bet.

It wont be long till these CPUs drop in price (they said april or so i think)

Well I ordered one, because he replaces them (atleast from feedback) if they're deemed doa. So we shall see. The warranty is 30 days.. but obviously.. that's plenty of time to test.

Well I ordered one, because he replaces them (atleast from feedback) if they're deemed doa. So we shall see. The warranty is 30 days.. but obviously.. that's plenty of time to test.

It's pointless if he doesn't really respond to his customers according to his feedback.

Wow. A lot of controversy. It will be interesting to see how things pan out. Personally, I'm the type of person who likes to know the history of expensive hardware. Yes, $200+ is expensive to me. I don't like to gamble too much either. Maybe I'm a pesimist. With my luck, I would get a box that someone farted into.

Well good luck to all. It might be legit, but I buy from Egg of the New, or Clubit Baby Seals, or ZZZ - esd (ZipZoomZly) for newer hardware. I like ebay for older stuff. Let us know.

According to his feedback, he did respond, and sent new chips.. hence the positives.. are we reading seperate feedback? Also, it looks like a few of us have bit.. there were "8" e6400s when I first saw this thread.. now there are 3.

A feedback score of 365-5 looks acceptable to me.

yes, looks very nice. feedback wise. also use CC and file a chargeback immediately if you get screwed over. i see no potential in getting screwed over

I got my chip today. I'm waiting on a psu and ram, which I should receive tomorrow. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

The chip looks clean, anyhow.

I also recieved my CPU (E6600), but it was defective. I called the number as stated in the auction and talked to Beto. He sounded real professional and told me to send it back so he can test it. If it fails on his end, he will send me out a replacement asap. Kinda sucks that I have to wait a bit longer now, but at least they are attempting to make it right.

Personally, I'm the type of person who likes to know the history of expensive hardware. Yes, $200+ is expensive to me. I don't like to gamble too much either.

I am the same type and I buy pretty much anything used but Mobo & CPU... I rather get those new and from trusted stores.

I also recieved my CPU (E6600), but it was defective. I called the number as stated in the auction and talked to Beto. He sounded real professional and told me to send it back so he can test it. If it fails on his end, he will send me out a replacement asap. Kinda sucks that I have to wait a bit longer now, but at least they are attempting to make it right.

well i envy your optimism.. i'm more pessimistic and if he did that to me i'll be pissed because i'm expecting him to come back after testing saying it was fine and it was my mobo that wasn't working... because according to the negative feedback it seems like hes pulling that excuse on people. I never really trust that people give correct feedback... there are a lot of people who just put positive feedback right when they get their item and the item is DOA or goes dead in a few weeks and find out it was a defective item and dont bother to petition to change their feedback. So when i see a few negative feedbacks it sends out a red flag on my head.

but honestly i dont understand people who will buy non retail out of box CPUs from ebay when u can get new ones that haven't been tampered with for only 45 bucks more... i would rather choose the peace of mind for 45 bucks then deal with some asshat.

My e6400 is running fine and that's what I'm on right now. :) I'm surprised, I have to admit I was kind of expecting it to not work. Got it up just in time to go lanning tonight.. probably play with it tomorrow and see what I can push it to.

My e6400 is running fine and that's what I'm on right now. :) I'm surprised, I have to admit I was kind of expecting it to not work. Got it up just in time to go lanning tonight.. probably play with it tomorrow and see what I can push it to.

Make sure to run prime95 or orthos on it if you havent done so already. Make sure theres no wrong with the thing.

It's pointless if he doesn't really respond to his customers according to his feedback.

He only has a few people in his entire feedback that said that. He has higher feedback than me (his is 98.7%) .. There is the fact that you just can't please all of the people all of the time.

Feedback Score: 372
Positive Feedback: 98.7%
Members who left a positive: 377
Members who left a negative: 5
All positive feedback received: 419

Back