• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Intel Big Deal Summer 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmshop

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
189
Time is here again folks for the Intel Retail Edge - Big Deal for the summer of 2009.
With this Big Deal comes a choice:
Big Deal Bundle #1 – $289 (USD)

Intel® Core™ i7 920 processor
Intel® Desktop Board DX58SO
Windows Vista Ultimate* (64-bit edition)
Upgrade voucher to receive Windows 7* (64-bit edition) upon its release

OR

Big Deal Bundle #2 – $129 (USD)

Intel® Core™ i7 920 processor
Windows Vista Ultimate* (64-bit edition)
Upgrade voucher to receive Windows 7* (64-bit edition) upon its release
_________________________________________________________
Great deal considering all items purchased separate for the Bundle #1 is over $1000
Make sure you are verified by your qualified retail chain ASAP
More info can be found at http://retailedge.intel.com
 
Last edited:
now that's out of the way, anyone have an update as to when the bundles will be available?
I know it says June - but we're already 9 days into June and nothing has changed from May's format.
 
Where do you go for this deal?? Im confused I have never heard of the Big Deal Summer thingy.
 
Might want to update the first post for people that are not aware that this deal is ONLY GOOD FOR PEOPLE WORKING IN RETAIL STORES (so don't get all excited)
 
I'm waiting for this deal to become available also. Getting tired of my Q6600 setup.
 
If some one could get this for me I would be more than willing to pay them an extra $60-75 for their trouble not including shipping.
 
I have done this a few times and I know that if your in the first wave and your verfied its a mad dash to get in line to get the bundles in a reasonable amount of time. I have been checking the site and this is what it says now

We're currently updating the Intel® Retail Edge Program Web site.

Check back soon to learn all about the exciting things happening at Intel.




looks like the big deal might start soon :) :)
 
Discuss this privately if you wish, it is outside of Retail Edge TOS.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top