- Joined
- Aug 24, 2006
- Messages
- 2,416
My eyes are on the upcoming SB CPUs that has the potential to OC 5Ghz on air or somewhere close to that figure.
I believe adding integrated GPU is a waste for gamers and enthusastics like us. I don't see even a single SB processor that does'nt come without an integrated GPU.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandy_Bridge_(microarchitecture)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_future_Intel_microprocessors
What benifit will these integrated GPUs hold for enthusastics like us? Will it provide any extra BUFFER to the high end GPUs that will be connected?
From that point onwards will every Intel PSU have an integrated GPU?
I believe adding integrated GPU is a waste for gamers and enthusastics like us. I don't see even a single SB processor that does'nt come without an integrated GPU.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandy_Bridge_(microarchitecture)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_future_Intel_microprocessors
What benifit will these integrated GPUs hold for enthusastics like us? Will it provide any extra BUFFER to the high end GPUs that will be connected?
From that point onwards will every Intel PSU have an integrated GPU?
Last edited: