Sep 16, 2005 #1 A AMDXP 2[H]4U Joined Jul 9, 2004 Messages 2,631 I have a PCI 9100 and I need to install it into my old computer... I think I need to disable on board graphics but I foget how to in Windows ME! It is a HP Pavillion, Pentium 3 933mhz and has 384 Mb of RAM!!! Help is appreciated... Thank you
I have a PCI 9100 and I need to install it into my old computer... I think I need to disable on board graphics but I foget how to in Windows ME! It is a HP Pavillion, Pentium 3 933mhz and has 384 Mb of RAM!!! Help is appreciated... Thank you
Sep 16, 2005 #2 L Lazn_Work Supreme [H]ardness Joined May 30, 2001 Messages 5,618 That is usually done in the BIOS and not the OS. ==>Lazn
Sep 16, 2005 #3 F Fawkes Gawd Joined Jan 30, 2005 Messages 526 ROFLMAO! sorry... windows me always makes me laugh.
Sep 16, 2005 #5 T tdg 2[H]4U Joined Jan 27, 2003 Messages 3,816 All you need to do is stick the card in, the BIOS will automatically disable the onboard one. Before you do this you should delete the video card from the device manager to avoid driver conflicts.
All you need to do is stick the card in, the BIOS will automatically disable the onboard one. Before you do this you should delete the video card from the device manager to avoid driver conflicts.