• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Installing GPU into a windows ME

AMDXP

2[H]4U
Joined
Jul 9, 2004
Messages
2,631
I have a PCI 9100 and I need to install it into my old computer... I think I need to disable on board graphics but I foget how to in Windows ME!

It is a HP Pavillion, Pentium 3 933mhz and has 384 Mb of RAM!!!


Help is appreciated...

Thank you
 
All you need to do is stick the card in, the BIOS will automatically disable the onboard one. Before you do this you should delete the video card from the device manager to avoid driver conflicts.
 
Back
Top