INSANE Zalman CNPS700B-AlCu Led Heatsink fan for $3.95!!

thier reseller ratings kinda scare me. I'm gonna go for it, figure i'm out $15 bucks if its doesnt work and if it does, i got a hell of a heatsink cheap.

There's no doubt this is a price mistake. It will never ship out. Save yourself the time and headeache and pass over this one, tempting as it is.

That is what I was thinking.
Even if they tell me it was supposed to be $39.95, that is the lowest price I have ever seen online.

I have told 3 more people about it here at school.
Chase bought 2, Eric bought 1, and Mark bought 1.

LOL
I tried clicking their Privacy Policy button and I got this:
Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /data/www/axionsoft/top.php on line 504

I ordered one and will see if I can pick it up on Monday, I work only 10 minutes away! ;)

Ordered one via UPS ground, $12 total. Fingers crossed! I'd rather have gotten the non-LED version (I know, blasphemy!), but if I actually get it for this price I'll cope! :D

ordered without problems. let me hope this deal is good. Only 3 were left. :D

Reseller rating is comparable to outpost and I had a generally good experience with them. what do I do if the deal goes bad? :confused:

i'd hate to buy a possible price mistake on backorder

hmm, double frustration

hope everyone gets theirs.

edit: phrig it, got one

here's to hoping, thx for the deal OP

^me too. hopefully it does go through. that would be hilarious. i did it with paypal though, i'm probably not going to get anything. as long as they refund my money i'll be happy though.

Edit: this is actually funny though in my order.

1 NOTES Referred by Friends/Family - IP : [xx.xx.xx.201] - FROM : hardforum.com
0.00 0.00

where do you see backorder??

Any idea on how to make this compatible with the NF7-S 2.0?

Zalmans website says its incompatible with mine.

Thanks

2k2_zx2 said:
Any idea on how to make this compatible with the NF7-S 2.0?

Zalmans website says its incompatible with mine.

Thanks
trim a part of the mounting bracket with a dremel or saw, then bam.

You guys think this thing will fit nicely over my Geforce 4 Ti 4400? Do I have to do any modifications to it? I was hoping I can pop this baby on there somehow. :D

fingers crossed, i ordered mine, whoooo hoooo screw ebay....

thanks for the deal
-P

I just received my order comformation. Should be be a good deal. I shall see...

garro1 said:
You guys think this thing will fit nicely over my Geforce 4 Ti 4400? Do I have to do any modifications to it? I was hoping I can pop this baby on there somehow. :D
Negatori, good buddy! If you wanted a Flower for a video card, you should have looked at the VF700 models. This is specifically for processors, and needs a helluva lot of room! The mounting is different, and the card just isn't tall enough.

mavalpha said:
Negatori, good buddy! If you wanted a Flower for a video card, you should have looked at the VF700 models. This is specifically for processors, and needs a helluva lot of room! The mounting is different, and the card just isn't tall enough.

Ah carp! :p Well, for this price, you cannot pass this deal up...I'll compare my temps with my SP94 and see if i'll replace it. Otherwise, I'll mod the hell out of it to get on that GF4! :D

After I ordered mine I went back to the site, and kept getting those errors the rest of you received (the ones that did). I hope it went through...they are probably fixing it right now :)

Not to be a dick, but all of you are wasting your time! There is no possible way this can sell for 3.95. None. Keeping that in mind, what will probably happen is the price mistake will be fixed, you will be charged the corrected price, and you will spend 2 hours on the phone with your credit card company trying to get a refund.

If you have the time to putz around, proceed. If not, use your head and realize that a company is not going to put itself out of business by honoring a 95% price mistake.

the funny thing is... if they don't send these out, and are not prompt with refunds, they just made a very bad name for themselves for everyone here at Hardforum

nah dude, they definetly would have to refund our money , theres no way they can just charge us the supposed retail price without notifying us first.

we could sue and win for that

The errors that everyone gets on the site can be fixed by clearing your cookies and internet cache. Apparently it's a problem with their customer database system.

aldy402 said:
nah dude, they definetly would have to refund our money , theres no way they can just charge us the supposed retail price without notifying us first.

we could sue and win for that

They absolutely can. Happened to me with a Dell deal i found on this same forum. You'll get a refund, but i bet you'll be on hold with customer service for more than an hour.

Just use common sense with these deals. Anything marked down 90% off MSRP(or 1 decimal point [39.95 vs 3.95]which should be a huge clue,) is most likely a price mistake. To my knowledge, a price mistake has never been honored by any company, as there is absolutely no legal obligation to do so.

"looks to good to be true....."

pigpen said:
They absolutely can. Happened to me with a Dell deal i found on this same forum. You'll get a refund, but i bet you'll be on hold with customer service for more than an hour.

Just use common sense with these deals. Anything marked down 90% off MSRP(or 1 decimal point [39.95 vs 3.95]which should be a huge clue,) is most likely a price mistake. To my knowledge, a price mistake has never been honored by any company, as there is absolutely no legal obligation to do so.

"looks to good to be true....."

thats why you pay with paypal!

Back