• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Informational images

Joined
Aug 16, 2010
Messages
17
Here are some hardware/software guides I've gathered from imageboards, hope you find them useful :)

1281697438959.jpg
12801781243791.png
12798595809872.png
12801772311622.jpg
1280946583999.jpg
1279870491076.png
helpplox.png

1281945332088.jpg
1281945465503.jpg
 
Last edited:
The one I have the most issue with is the PSU pic. I would like to see how the creator thought the HEC ZEPHY was "best overall". I
also want to know what exactly make that OCZ PSU has the "best modular". What exactly makes that Thermaltake W0100RU "suitable for
extreme CPU overclocks". IMO, based on those three examples, that PSU chart should not be used at all as a guide.

Nice layout on the Logicial Incremeents PC Buying Guide. Gives me a good idea...

Though it's clearly evident that the guide is out of date in regards to the Antec EA650 recommendation: The Antec Neo Eco 620C is $5 chaeper and offers more power on the +12V rail than the Earthwatts. A little out of date in regards to pricing as well.

Thanks cranberrymuffin for posting these.
 
The one I have the most issue with is the PSU pic. I would like to see how the creator thought the HEC ZEPHY was "best overall". I
also want to know what exactly make that OCZ PSU has the "best modular". What exactly makes that Thermaltake W0100RU "suitable for
extreme CPU overclocks". IMO, based on those three examples, that PSU chart should not be used at all as a guide.

I don't know anything about PSUs, sir. :eek:

FYI: The place I got this from is not very friendly and might of made a guide for the sake of misleading others; However, these images seemed to get positive reception. I didn't read all of these completely either.

~added a few more images
 
Back
Top