India Blocks 32 Websites

Discussion in 'HardForum Tech News' started by HardOCP News, Dec 31, 2014.

1. HardOCP News

HardOCP News [H] News

India has blocked thirty two websites including the internet archive, Pastebin, and Vimeo. Surprisingly enough this has nothing to do with piracy.

2. pxc

pxc [H]ard as it Gets

Yeah, censoring the Internet. glwt, pal.

3. traycerb

traycerb [H]Lite

github? good thing they don't do much software development in india :rolleyes:

4. temujin987

temujin987 [H]ard|Gawd

"anti india content" lmao

5. dandragonrage

dandragonrage [H]ardForum Junkie

Not that I've ever liked India's government, but either it's getting worse or the press is just reporting on its stupidity more often.

6. GearChoices

GearChoices Gawd

Hand all our manufacturing to one anti-freedom nation (China), hand all our technology to another anti-freedom nation (India), and hand all our freedom to the wealthiest 0.1% (no, not 10%) - sounds like a great plan for America's future!

7. Ducman69

Ducman69 [H]ardForum Junkie

So say I'm Indian... if I see something online that is supposedly a lie, how does that affect me? Why do I need to be protected from this information?

If anything, I want to know that ISIS is talking shit about my country. I wouldn't have the balls to piss off India personally, as they'll just deport ten or fifteen million people to your country in non-violent protest and before you know it you'll be eating curry and speaking Urdu.

8. nerdydesi

nerdydesi [H]ard|Gawd

Urdu is the main language of Pakistan oh but what does an ignorant hillbilly care anyways. They're all the same to you, the inferior third world horde. :rolleyes:

And how do you deport your own citizens anyways? At least use words you know the definition of. :rolleyes:

9. Ducman69

Ducman69 [H]ardForum Junkie

Call me an a-hole, but not ignorant. Urdu speakers in India aren't wanted (Hindu Muslim riots yo), and there are millions upon millions of them in a grossly overpopulated country... hence the joke.
    Oh snap!