In Stock 5870's

Well.. I did a little digging, just because I like to dig.. and found this. Sorry, the cached version was working better than the real one.. anyways.. maybe they are evil.. but I have never had a problem with them..

anyways.. I am pretty tempted to try a 5870 but think I will hold off for now.. but I bet I break down when holiday shopping starts.. heh.

I ordered my EVGA Classified from Tigerdirect. It got here fast and works like a champ. Individual experience may vary, but mine was just fine.

I bought my GTX 275 from CompUSA (its really just TigerDirect). No problems, and Bank of America customers get cashback (I think its 5% right now?).

I'ma watch the prices for a few, though..

I just came from Microcenter and they don't have a listing of any kind and don't expect one for at least another week...FYI if anyone wanted to go that route.

Uh-oh, maybe not a glitch?
image.php

Edit: well i guess the image isn't working but I emailed TD about the expected arrival date and they confirmed Feb 2010 as correct.

I just came from Microcenter and they don't have a listing of any kind and don't expect one for at least another week...FYI if anyone wanted to go that route.

Just as I thought......then I'll look into that next week, though I'm interested in the 5850.

don't forget Bing Cashback for another $39 off. Not bad for $351!!

No, you put the 5870 in your cart, click proceed to checkout, and as soon as you log-in or fill out your shipping/billing address, there will be a button that says something like "show estimated delivery date", you click on that, and it says Coming Soon *Estimated delivery date: Feb 22, 2010.

Is it unsafe to pre-order from here? Can they really be so backed up with orders or so ridiculously slow on receiving a shipment from suppliers that it takes them 5 months??

I did some searching and I think it may just be a glitch. This guy on another forum was saying that the TD person told him that 2010 date is estimated based on order volume.

So you will probably get it this month or next (hopefully).

At this point I'm just going to keep checking the Microcenter site. Most sites are claiming they ship in 2-3 business days, so if you factor in the upcoming weekend, I like the odds of Microcenter having them in stock by them. I miss having CompUSA stores around for stuff like this, too.

Keep checking newegg and other sites, just refreshed the Asus 5870 page and it was back instock.

newegg5870.png

Actually, Newegg has the XFX models in stock for $379. With next day shipping it's cheaper than Microcenter is planning on charging + tax.

I'm happy the Egg are pulling out more stock for those who missed yesterdays free for all grab.

Actually, Newegg has the XFX models in stock for $379. With next day shipping it's cheaper than Microcenter is planning on charging + tax.

How much is Microcenter planning on charging? They don't have any pages on there site about the 5870 or the 5850.

XFX out of stock at newegg HIS still availiable, sucks cause I had it in my cart checking out

EDIT: looks like someone cancelled and I got it

anyone order from ncix and have their order go past order processed?

anyone order from ncix and have their order go past order processed?

What time did you order? I think the cutoff to ship today on current stock was around 10 or 11 this morning....according to the NCIX people who posted on their forum.

I ordered at 1pm PST and got a message saying my powercolor will be shipped tomorrow.

I ordered around 8am pacific, and now they wont pick up on the phone

Got the XFX around 6:20pm the 23rd...just happened to flip over to Newegg. Great price! Waiting for shipping notification. Douuuuuble Lifffftime.

Yep, Newegg is good/great most times; I think they took a lot of crap for their SS drive over pricing, and maybe learned a thing or two.

I was gonna wait awhile to get a 5870, but went ahead and pre-ordered the XFX version from Amazon.

$379.99 with free shipping. :)

Back