• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

ImageQuest L90D+ @ Newegg

pvtgoose said:
You could try this: http://www.chiefvalue.com/app/produ...em=24-179-014&ATT=Monitors&CMP=OTC-pr1c3watch
I have never ordered from them, but there is no shipping, at 366, a good deal. Their sales tax policy is:

Sales Tax
Sales tax is only required for orders shipping within California, New Jersey, Puerto Rico and Tennessee. Therefore, all orders shipping to CA, NJ, PR and TN will be charged the applicable sales tax.


Thanks! They seem to have pretty good ratings too!

http://resellerratings.com/seller6374.html

Edit: Wtf! This place charges a california tax for selling certain computer products!
 
hehe I will too... My new camera comes tomorrow..

30-122-044-15.JPG
 
Go figure... I'm lazy and now the damn thing costs $470 on xpcgear.com, $410 on Newegg and that other place is out of stock.. I love how they just keep bumping the price on it..
 
Back
Top