• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

I'm really hating the new nVidia character...

Status
Not open for further replies.

a400tdh

n00b
Joined
May 17, 2005
Messages
56
I just went to nVidia.com for some new drivers and I saw a fag and ugly 3d character, looks like the nvidia design team did a real wonderful job at making me throwing up. Thx alot nvidia you've made another bad mascot
 
Maybe they wanted someone who looked more like their target audience, a person who would buy a 7800GTX :D .
 
LOL
tubby7xs.png


i can't get enough of that sex-ay beast either!
 
MAD MOD MIKE AM I RITE?

edit: beaten. meh.

Luna looks boring. I want a character based on someone controversial, like Lee Harvey Oswauld or Bill Cinton.
 
kirbyrj said:
Maybe they wanted someone who looked more like their target audience, a person who would buy a 7800GTX :D .


IIIII'm sorry, but that's funny :D


As for the dude, yea I was kind of disturbed when I saw him too.
 
Netrat33 said:
Luna seems like she has potential for "cool" adventures kind of like Ruby does. Only less butch :D

Yeah you reall can't complain much about nVidia's characters when compared to ATI. I'll admit nVidia isn't that great, but they srue beat that transexual beast looking thing called ruby.
 
Luna represents the american fantasy spirit, she is 100 times cooler than the new fat pig
 
kirbyrj said:
Maybe they wanted someone who looked more like their target audience, a person who would buy a 7800GTX :D .
So they're trying to say that all Gamers are overweight? I'm not overweight, I'm only 178 and I'm 6 feet tall and yes I game alot.
 
Mad Mod Mike? Could they steal anymore from Pimp My Ride. Sigh, stupid marketing department.
 
a400tdh said:
So they're trying to say that all Gamers are overweight? I'm not overweight, I'm only 178 and I'm 6 feet tall and yes I game alot.

He's just making a general joke.

*snicker* it jsut keeps making me laugh though his response.

I mean that's in part the theory of why both nvidia and ati have 3D "chicks" for the primary target audience (males). And for nvidia to have a fat dude on the splash page is funny.
 
What the hell is strapped to his back?

Picture reminds me of those old Trapper Keeper folders and inserts with pictures of distorted looking characters.
 
Actually he looks far more like the kind of guys that run PC hardware review sites.
 
I think he looks quite stunning! Mike can mod my insides anyday... my pc insides i ... um... mean.. uhh... yea
 
Z(+)DIAC said:
What the hell is strapped to his back?

NOx, for some major turbocharging ;)


I liked the Cameleon a lot. I think Cameleons are super-cool. I think I need to find that demo again.
 
robberbaron said:
MAD MOD MIKE AM I RITE?

edit: beaten. meh.

Luna looks boring. I want a character based on someone controversial, like Lee Harvey Oswauld or Bill Cinton.


Ack, not bill Clinton....

I don't want to have to worry about my video card trying to get a bj from my sound card.
 
I noticed that charactor the other day...worst charactor ever i think. I think luna is kinda hot though.
 
a400tdh said:
So they're trying to say that all Gamers are overweight? I'm not overweight, I'm only 178 and I'm 6 feet tall and yes I game alot.

Lucky Counter-Strike made me fat in like 3 months :rolleyes: not to bad tho 210, 6'1
 
Why in the hell does mad mod mike have 3 chins and multiple neck rolls.

Hes supposed to be representing the fastest video card on the market.

That fat peice of shit couldent hit 80mph when dropped out of a plane.

And why the hell is he on ever square inch of the screen, in another retarded pose, showing off his neck rolls???

I really dont get it, good job Nvidia, you make a good card and then pair it up to some fatass loser wearing a retarded bike helment. Thanks
 
Sweet Jesus H. Christ on a fucking pogo stick! Some of you guys REALLY need to get outside more often. That this thread even exists is astounding, let alone comparing the "hotness" of various virtual video card shill women! Honestly, who gives a rats ass?

Oh, and the Bill Clinton joke about the video card trying to get a BJ from the sound card... hehehehahaha! That was good. :D

Regards,
fastgeek
 
We're here because RL blows. This is more fun and you can actually learn something here. :) And it's fun to gawk at noobs and laugh at threads like this and the G90 benchmark thread... :D
 
Man, I loved that... Teacher hated me, and so did people taking the final, but that's okay. And it also had me break out laughing during the Geometry final, and I got told to be quiet. :)
 
J-M-E said:
I never though 5 minutes in paint could go that far :p

That 5 minutes made me soo happy that day. And I was pretty bored too... Man, the first few pages were great...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top