SixFootDuo
Supreme [H]ardness
- Joined
- Oct 5, 2004
- Messages
- 5,839
I'm mostly a hardware guy.
My GF has a client and a project she is way behind on. It's not such a simple task to just reload Windows 7. She has tons and tons of projects on her workstation. Yes. she has most of it backed up.
The problem is she doesn't have time to reinstall Windows 7 ATM.
She has kinda asked me to kindly ask this community for a solution.
We have done all the basic stuff, disabled startup programs. This had zero effect.
When we go into msconfig and do the diag startup ... it loads extremely fast.
What am I missing? Is there a software tool or trick to reset the way Windows 7 loads? We've ran malwarebytes, ccleaner, various virus programs, and we are not getting anywhere.
I really hope we can just reset her install to factory / startup somewhere so we do not have to reinstall her Windows 7.
My GF has a client and a project she is way behind on. It's not such a simple task to just reload Windows 7. She has tons and tons of projects on her workstation. Yes. she has most of it backed up.
The problem is she doesn't have time to reinstall Windows 7 ATM.
She has kinda asked me to kindly ask this community for a solution.
We have done all the basic stuff, disabled startup programs. This had zero effect.
When we go into msconfig and do the diag startup ... it loads extremely fast.
What am I missing? Is there a software tool or trick to reset the way Windows 7 loads? We've ran malwarebytes, ccleaner, various virus programs, and we are not getting anywhere.
I really hope we can just reset her install to factory / startup somewhere so we do not have to reinstall her Windows 7.