I'm leaving...

FLECOM

Modder(ator) & [H]ardest Folder Evar
Staff member
2FA
Joined
Jun 27, 2001
Messages
15,832
I am leaving 6th place... yep, its official... in 2 days (hopefully, according to the EOC site) I will pass the aussies #1 folder "Silicon_Wars_-_a_New_Hope"

which will put me in 5th place overall (according to the Stanford stats, they dont count "No Name" like EOC does)

yay!


scared you didnt I? :cool:
 
:eek: :eek: :eek: why would you joke like that, soo not cool. im gonna go cry in my corner now.

good job on passing the Roos #1 :D
 
Bout' time we got some good news in these forums today, feels a little dark in here if you know what i mean.

congrats.
 
now that is what i call headbutting a roo :)

Let this be a lesson to all those new guys that i greeted with "Come in, Sit Down, Grab a Drink and headbutt a roo"....this is what i was talking about :)
 
FLECOM said:
about 500


I'm sure you've answered this before, but I've never seen it and dont care to search for it.. Mind answering how you can fold with all those computers.. ?

A lot of relatives/own your own business, or what.. ?
 
Astrogiblet said:
I'm sure you've answered this before, but I've never seen it and dont care to search for it.. Mind answering how you can fold with all those computers.. ?

A lot of relatives/own your own business, or what.. ?


unfortunately i cant really say where they all are, but they are fairly distributed... i have permission to use them but part of getting that permission was not revealing it to anyone that i was using them in case someone else decided they wanted to do something similar and do it without permission... which happened to another large folder not too long ago i believe...
 
Do whatever you got to do to Fold...

as long as you keep it legal ... ethical... moral.

I wish I knew some dudes in the IT department. My job does not allow folding. Not even on my own desktop at work.
 
AtomicMoose said:
From now on, anyone that posts like this gets the hammer ;)

LOL

ya spinoff threads = b7 :eek:

anyhow, i passed the aussies "last hope" pun intended hehe ;)
 
Back
Top