Crazy Larry

[H]ard|Gawd
to stop folding for the [H]orde and start folding for the Chimp Challenge:

ZoomZoomZoom
kazak
kylecottle
Br0k3nMan
Ereshkigal

Your contributions to the Chimp Challenge would more than likely put us in the lead!

I just moved some, sorry work has kept me really busy. I will move the rest tomorrow when I get to where they are at.

Come on guys, they're only outdoing us by 2000 points on the day. We can still do this!

It too bad FLECOM hasn't joined in the Challenge. He could single-handedly put us over the top!:eek:

I wish I had more machines to fold with.:( Im maxed out at 6600 PPD.

It too bad FLECOM hasn't joined in the Challenge. He could single-handedly put us over the top!:eek:

Yea, its just that 435/287 processor count..... :D

Actually, have you looked at his stats? Either he has major downed boxen or he has switched some over.

All your efforts will be futile.....kekekekekekeke

Hey, who uncorked the bottle and let this individual out (KingFish) ? :confused: Sounds like another audition for "Comedy Central". My advice is to make sure and keep your day job, cause' as a comedian your jokes ain't gettin' it. :rolleyes:

Ok guys and gals on the [Horde] foldin' team 33, we let em' crow long enough now lets just go ahead and "biltz" them.

Edit: "kekekekekekeke" sounds like early asthma, better take better care of yourself (only joking I know asthma is no joke) :eek:

Go [H]ardApe !

I really need to frequent this site more often to keep up with the goings on but work is just killing me!

OK so I switched over everything I own. I hope it's not too late. Also added two more boxens and possibly 5 more boxens later tonight if I can get my hands on them.

i have moved over all my heavy hitters (SMP clients) like a total of 20 machines (about 64 cores)

moving over my regular clients would be an incredibly difficult task and require me to push out an unscheduled ghost task... that and before all that i have to test on a pair of test machines to make sure the package works etc...

these are production machines, i cant just go crazy lol

i have moved over all my heavy hitters (SMP clients) like a total of 20 machines (about 48 cores)

moving over my regular clients would be no small task...

We get that, and thats why we use wish in conjunction with your name as opposed to using should with others. :D

We get that, and thats why we use wish in conjunction with your name as opposed to using should with others. :D

ya i know, i also wish there was a better way of managing 600 installs of F@H lol

but no such luck :(

Thanks for the heavy hitters FLECOM. 20 SMPs is a lot of fire power you brought to the table! I feel so tiny with 6 SMPs now ;) By the way, when you load a non SMP client onto one of your production machines how much CPU usage do you set it to?

Thanks also to you Kazak. It's never too late to get some prodcution for [H]ardApe.

i have moved over all my heavy hitters (SMP clients) like a total of 20 machines (about 64 cores)

moving over my regular clients would be an incredibly difficult task and require me to push out an unscheduled ghost task... that and before all that i have to test on a pair of test machines to make sure the package works etc...

these are production machines, i cant just go crazy lol

Thank you!

I don't think anyone expected you to change over all of your boxen.

Fold on!

Mohonri and Elemental who just mowed me over again. But I'll be back. :D

Back