• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

I'm back, well kind of...

dmolter

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 30, 2009
Messages
290
Hey everyone, its been a while since I have contributed to the [H]orde so I decided to install the client on a core2duo machine as it is on 24x7. It is not nearly as much as some of the people on the team, but I figured why not. It has been a busy couple years for me and I finally am at a point in my life where things are starting to become more stable. Definitely looking forward to help where I can, even though I have been out of the game for a while. Also, for those that don't know me, here is my badge -

sigimage.php




PS, I could really go for some beer and tamales
 
Last edited:
Welcome back.
Nice stats.
It does not matter how many points you churn out, the amount of beer and tamale you can consume is all that matters.
 
good to see a familiar name around
welcome back
 
Welcome back!

Nice to have you posting here again!
 
Welcome! It all gets us closer to Default!

Onward [H]orde!
 
Back
Top