IHS removal without telling the buyer

Paypal shipping gave me one, but it hasn't been updated since the 7th.

http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/PTSIn...nquiry.do?origTrackNum=9101785091401145181354

I know usps tracking usually doesn't indicate anything till it was delivered, but its been 3+ days. Thawaxshop hasn't been very forthcoming with communication either.

In some cases that is true (and has happened to me as a seller so I'm often sympathetic) but it seems like if it was coming, it would be updated. Priority is guaranteed 3 biz days.

Well maybe he generated the tracker the night before shipping and dropped it off at the PO the next day, but no communication is a bad sign. I hope you get your money back from this guy regardless if you do get a working processor.

I would have paid more for a cleanly done IHS removal lol.

Anyway hopefully you get your refund. Seller shouldnt have lied. Im sure he would have gotten the same amount of $$ if he told the truth.

In some cases that is true (and has happened to me as a seller so I'm often sympathetic) but it seems like if it was coming, it would be updated. Priority is guaranteed 3 biz days.

Actually, it's only an estimated 2-3 day delivery. On their website their policy actually says that it's not guaranteed and may take up to 14 days. (I believe the only guaranteed USPS service is Express).

ss284 said:
I live in MD. He "shipped" priority from PA. It should have been here yesterday or the day before. Yet I still have nothing.

But all the same, PA to MD shipped priority should not take this long. I ship back and forth from PA all the time (and I'm in CA) and it consistently arrives in 3 days (sometimes even 2).

Granted, I've also had a priority package shipped within Cali (San Jose to Los Angeles) take 4 days to show. *shrugs*

bleh sorry to hear that. any new news? so he lied again and again

bleh sorry to hear that. any new news? so he lied again and again

He lied again and again and is still selling it again and again :mad: . Miss Cleo told me there would be some complication in delivery.

http://www.blazingpc.com/showthread.php/sale_e6400-5381/index.html

If this is indeed the same "thawaxshop", coincidentally also from PA, coincidentally selling a 4300, (guessing it might coincidentally be the same steppings he was selling to OP), could a mod swing in here and ban his ass?

Funny thing is, I coincidentally ran across that thread while googling Q640A.

Thawaxshop issued me a refund, although it is pending funds from his account. He seems to be trying to correct his problems. I'll update this thread when it happens.

-Steve

For?
Shady, sure. I wouldn't trade with him. But it's not like he is denying that he was in the wrong. He's making good on it and issued a refund.

I posted that before I read that he issued the refund. My apologies..

I posted that before I read that he issued the refund. My apologies..

The refund is still pending, I assume he is transferring money into the account. However I'm trying to work with him for another chip that doesn't have its IHS off. The first chip was delivered, I will see how it is when I get home from work.

the dude is online as of this post, he has been linked to this thread, interesting he hasn't even bothered to post here, even though it seems he's making an effort to right things. I wonder why?:eek: (he hasn't posted here)

If you want a post here it is. I forgot to tell him about the IHS removal and when i did and he was unhappy i prompeted to fix it. USPS was slow on shipping making me look bad also. A bit of miscomunication and i am set to be hung? The stagnent hatred here has prompted me to leave this forum after this sale is totally complete. I beleive i did everything to make him happy including now i am shipping a different cpu he picked out. I have plenty of cpu's here and this cpu had its ihs removed and put back on the same day i bought it, sorry i fogot about it i could have said nothing but i chose to tell. As for you guys the E6300 you keep talking about is a totally different chip????? This is about a E6400 NOT an E6300. It seems people needs to get facts before they open thier mouths. i am in no way a troll. Its amazing how a bit of miscomunication can send a bunch of overactive teenagers into a internet riot.

I forgot to tell him about the IHS removal...Its amazing how a bit of miscomunication can send a bunch of overactive teenagers into a internet riot.

hmmm, that's a pretty big "miscommunication", wax, considering it voids the warranty, makes performance suspect after reattachment and makes any statement about a chip not being overclocked absurd. Good way to get your price bot not really a good way to hold up your end of a deal.

It's great you're making it right, but I'm afraid from your vantage point on that cross of yours you can't see the traders that know BS when they hear it. They're mixed in with the "overactive teenagers" and, right now, they're shaking their heads.

The refund is still pending, I assume he is transferring money into the account. However I'm trying to work with him for another chip that doesn't have its IHS off. The first chip was delivered, I will see how it is when I get home from work.

update?

Back