ich 511's:(

84gthatch

[H]ard|Gawd
title almost explains it all i have 6 511 pointers going right now my ppd dropped like 6-8k
oh well i guess as long as work is getting done that's all that matters but meh lol

At one point in time I had 9 x 511's. Thankfully most of mine can chug thru them. The 353's tend to balance things out.

try loading 3 96GSO's with em, its like molases in the winter

ya they should be done soon but i can always tell when i get 511's because my temps rise alot lol

ya they should be done soon but i can always tell when i get 511's because my temps rise alot lol

Seriously? Your cards run hotter with the 511s? What a deal! More heat/wear, and less points!

the order for me has been 1 384 point 2 511 pointers 1 1888 pointer and then the cycle starts all over again.. been that way for about 2 weeks now..

I'm getting a mix of 384,472,511 and 1888. No particular order. My 280 GTX's are hating the lower point WUs

I just installed a GTX 275 in my i7-920 rig and the first job i got was worth 1888 points. I thought that I was off to a good start. Then I got a 384, 511, and other little jobs. It's pretty much what they need you to do.

Yeah, for a few days all three of my GPUs got those 511's. They sure hurt, got one going right now too. Oh well.

Yeah the lack of points doesn't bother me - I figure everyone is getting some of them - but the extra heat from my GPUs doesnt help case temps nor ambient temps. :(

Yeah the lack of points doesn't bother me - I figure everyone is getting some of them - but the extra heat from my GPUs doesnt help case temps nor ambient temps. :(

Ya I am much more concerned with the heat then the lack of points lol though my custom modded gx2 dropped about 15-20c after modifications ;)

Back