• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Icemat Siberia VS PC 160

gotfrag?

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 7, 2005
Messages
272
hey guys i still cant make up my mind...
should i buy the icemat siberia or the sennheiser 160
and the purpose = gaming
other recommendations are welcome
ty in advance!
 
I own a pair of PC-150's. And you'll literally have to chew my limbs off before you'd ever get em.

The sound quality is great, but the comfort is what sold me. I can wear them for 5-6 hours without nary a issue. I take em off for about 5 minutes after that, let my ears get a break, and go back at it.

Never a problem, best $40 I ever spent on a PC product, 2nd would be the Logitech MX1000. Two products that just plain excel at what they do.
 
Back
Top