• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

IcedEmotion hits 1 Million

alan2308

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - October 2008
Joined
Dec 13, 2005
Messages
4,110
Congrats to IcedEmotion on hitting 1 Million points and becoming [H]ardMillionaire #192. WTF!

 
Grats Iced! Way to hit that first big Milestone! Onward to 2M!

 
Congrats! Now I've got to get a machine back up to keep you off my back for a bit longer!!!

 
Congratulations, we are now almost a full page filled with millionaires :)

 
Thanks guys, I owe it all to the people in this great forum . I hope it's the first of many millions for the [H]orde!
 
Grats! Still have over 100 days to get there myself...*grumble*...that's far too long...

 
WTF and CONGRATS IcedEmotion :eek:

OBTW, I hope it's the "first of many millions for the [H]orde" by you also :D

FOLD ON!

 
Congratulations to a fellow Canadian on the first million!! :cool:

 
*HIGH FIVE* for IcedEmotion!

Congrats on the first of many Millions.

Keep Folding ON!

 
Back
Top