• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

IBM's Blue Gene Now Borgable

I'd say let me win the lottery and I'll do it but I'd be better off just using the money to build a bunch of boxen to keep folding. Although the quick jump in points would be cool. Hell, I think it might even be worth it if just to put a new one day or update milestone on the board for a team.

 
I think it would crunch a wu at the same speed as one of our computers. F@H is not multi-threaded, so all those individual processors would have to have an individual F@H directory and program assigned to it. Yes it's massive GHZ, but it'd still turnd in wus at the same speed as 1 individual chip; just a lot more wus. :)

MN Scout
 
Back
Top