i7-980x now listed at ZZF!

how can they justify continuing to sell the i7 975 for $970?...makes no sense...why would anyone not pay an extra $40 and get the 980X?...ignorance is bliss I guess

Ugh .. just wait for newegg to get in stock. I'll never buy from ZZF again based on their crappy ATI 9870 debacle. Put it on the site for sale .. charge everyone ... oops sorry backordered for a week. WTF. Then it took them over a month to credit my card back.

Zip Zoom FAIL!

haha I've never had issues with ZZF over the years

ATI 9870 debacle.

HOLY SHIT, they had 9870s?!?! :p

Copied from my post in [H]otdeals since I thought it was more appropriate here:

There a possibility of a "920X"? lol.. there's just no way I'm spending a grand on a CPU, esp coming from a 920 running at 3.8. The only performance gains (that I would see) would be in folding, which is really the only reason I would want to go from 8 to 12 threads or 4 to 6 cores.

ZZF is the worst company on the net. You are playing with fire if you do business with them. I buy over 100K worth of parts a year. Trust me.

ZZF is the worst company on the net. You are playing with fire if you do business with them. I buy over 100K worth of parts a year. Trust me.

I've ordered thousands at ZZF over the years and have never had a problem. Just ordered the i7-980x from ZZF.

never had a problem with them either...their prices are usually slightly cheaper then Newegg as well

HOLY SHIT, they had 9870s?!?! :p

Copied from my post in [H]otdeals since I thought it was more appropriate here:

There a possibility of a "920X"? lol.. there's just no way I'm spending a grand on a CPU, esp coming from a 920 running at 3.8. The only performance gains (that I would see) would be in folding, which is really the only reason I would want to go from 8 to 12 threads or 4 to 6 cores.

wth do you mean by '920x'? You do realize that the x-suffix stands for 'eXtreme' i.e. top of the line Intel CPUs?

Back