• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

i7 920 pricing question

Status
Not open for further replies.

senseiam

Weaksauce
Joined
Jul 12, 2003
Messages
126
I am thinking of upgrading to a 980x (do lots of x264 encoding). I recently got this i7 920 D0 chip about 3-4 months ago. I have been running it at @ 3.8Ghz (1.21-.122 vcore).
It does 4.0Ghz at about 1.25 and that is as far as I have pushed it (only for a day or so) so it hasn't seen more than 1.25 vcore. It has also never been pushed above 80 degrees C.
It's a retail CPU, the retail HSF has never been used.

What would be a fair asking price?

21420075.png
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top