Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I'm not sure but I think this must be the worst B Batch i7 ever. I haven't installed it yet.
Yeah, I'm a bit of a pessimist.Haha, you haven't tried it but is must be the worst ever? Negative much?![]()
Just got a 3939B234 from the Egg for my GF (well it's mine if it OC's higher than my current one). I'll post back results when I get a chance to throw it together.
ok, this chip sucks. I cannot get it stable at 1.325 vcore and 1.35 vtt.
http://www.overclock.net/intel-cpus/615121-i7-unstable-1-325v.html
What motherboard?
Rampage II Extreme
Are you guys that are failing around 3.4 to 3.6 100% sure your setting your Unicore Frequency correctly? cause thats about the speed it craps out if you don't do it correctly.
Unicore Frequency = (Always 2x memory Multi or 2x +1, 2x +2, ect) in other words as close to 2x as selectable. NEVER Auto on overclocking.