i5 3570k $190 with $50 discount on Z77 boards at Microcenter

There are cheaper motherboards at MC. My friend got the Asus Z77 LX model for only 90 bucks.

I bought this motherboard ASUS P8Z77-V PRO and I had 5% off the cpu which made it come out to 180.00. The motherboard cost $219.99 - 50.00 = $179.99.

yeah looks like you almost spent the same for the MB as the CPU

There are cheaper motherboards at MC. My friend got the Asus Z77 LX model for only 90 bucks.

I will have to take a look at the store to see what they can offer

8 days after ordering, my order is still "Pending" :rolleyes:. If it weren't such a good deal, I would have canceled this order by now.

8 days after ordering, my order is still "Pending" :rolleyes:. If it weren't such a good deal, I would have canceled this order by now.

Mine is as well. I called last week and the lady said they drained their instock fairly quickly.

They have a hold on my card though, so I assume it will go through eventually.

They have a hold on my card though, so I assume it will go through eventually.

If you ordered the GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD5H it may be a bit.I was going to get it and they only had a few and it quickly sold out,now they said 3 weeks until they get more.
I hope they are still $139.00 with the processor when they get more stock.

I got the Asus P8Z77-V Pro. Should be some in stock. They aren't a board that flies off the shelf.

It's been 12 days and order is still pending. I'm going to get to the bottom of this today. I understand making a mistake, but cancel the order if you don't plan on honoring it that way I know.

I canceled my order. They had no time frame as to when it would be shipped, and I told them they have 10+ CPU's and 7 motherboards in the location nearest to me, and 10+ and 10+ in the location nearest my brother and I believed they were jerking me around.

Realistically, I'll just not upgrade my computer until later then.

Waited two and a half weeks for my order with still nothing. Jumped on their chat and asked about my status. They said it was in stock and I would need a new order for some reason. Called their 1-800 number and had a new order done no problem and it should ship tomorrow. Good customer service so far.

I could sell my 2500k and gigabyte z68 ud3 board for the price required to buy a brand new 3750k and z77 board. Too bad the upgrade would be pointless.

Wow. Is there anything specific you said to them? Or did you just ask for an online order?
You're the only one I know that has actually gotten this successfully.

Exactly...I chatted with them and they said they had no stock. I told them they had 10+ in the closest MC to me (2 hours away :( ), and they basically said, "Oh well, you have to wait." I canceled the order.

Wow. Is there anything specific you said to them? Or did you just ask for an online order?
You're the only one I know that has actually gotten this successfully.

I ordered online the day of release. They only had it online for a short period. My order sat in pending until yesterday. I jumped on their chat and just requested status of my order. They replied the items were in stock and to please contact their 1-800 to get the order fixed. I called and the guy replaced my order, gave me a new order number and I received a tracking number a couple hours later.

I ordered online the day of release. They only had it online for a short period. My order sat in pending until yesterday. I jumped on their chat and just requested status of my order. They replied the items were in stock and to please contact their 1-800 to get the order fixed. I called and the guy replaced my order, gave me a new order number and I received a tracking number a couple hours later.

Oh well, good for you (other than the three week waiting period).

Well it arrived to day and to my surprise Microcenter is running another sale on the Z77 for $189.99 so my deal became $10 cheaper. Too bad MC doesn't ship all the time because Id always order from them.

MC actually just called me up today and asked me if I still wanted the deal after I canceled it due to having to wait too long. I told them no (for personal reasons, not because it wasn't a good deal). I'll just grab the combo when I go out to see my brother. Nice of them to follow up (albeit a month after the fact).

Picked up a 3570 and a Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H for $330 plus tax Friday evening. Still haven't been able to get this new rig built with all the holiday commotion this weekend. Today it shall be done! I love Microcenter. The guys in the build-it-yourself department at the Sharonville store are pretty knowledgeable.

Picked up a 3570 and a Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H for $330 plus tax Friday evening. Still haven't been able to get this new rig built with all the holiday commotion this weekend. Today it shall be done! I love Microcenter. The guys in the build-it-yourself department at the Sharonville store are pretty knowledgeable.

That's actually the store near where my brother lives. That Dan guy who was in the MB section wasn't too obnoxious about trying to get me to buy a higher end MB.

First thing I'm doing with my raise: Jumping on this deal. It's nice having a Microcenter in the same city you live in ;)

Back