I would avoid dealing with MetalX

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would link this thread to your heatware response to his negative feedback that way people can see for themselves. Just for future transactions :)

Glad to see this guy is gone. No room for bad traders around here!

I put it in my initial feedback I left for him but I made the reply before reading this post lol, sadly I cannot edit it. I just hope that heatware will remove the eval.

I recall reading a year or two ago that Heatware was lazy about removing retaliatory negative feedback, and more often than not they wouldn't do it. Not sure if things changed since then.

The seller gets his first ever negative HEAT review ...

The seller, a member of HF for almost 12 years gets banned ...

All over $120?

This makes no logical sense. Good luck getting your retaliatory Heat removed. it will probably happen ... just be patient.

:)

He had a negative turned into neutral from earlier. I don't know what he was trying to accomplish but $120 is so small of an amount to do all this for.

All over $120?

This makes no logical sense. Good luck getting your retaliatory Heat removed. it will probably happen ... just be patient.

Just left OP a positive eval, thanks again for a killer deal buddy. ;) Hope you get this eval BS resolved soon.

All over $120?

The really bizarre thing is that he then left retaliatory HEAT claiming this guy is a "scammer", but didn't ever bother to even respond to this thread. Crazy.

The really bizarre thing is that he then left retaliatory HEAT claiming this guy is a "scammer", but didn't ever bother to even respond to this thread. Crazy.

I think that says something as well.

Just for future reference OP. Don't place electronics on the outside of anti static bags. That's a big no no. The bag is conductive on the outside and insulated on the inside.

The bags are lined with a conducive material that is meshed together to form what is known as a Faraday Cage. This cage subsequently stops all electric fields from penetrating, thus keeping devices in a SEALED bag safe from electrostatic damage. This works because fields incident upon the cage will cause a realignment of charge in the material, causing a negation of the electric field and thus stopping it from penetrating to the inside. So charge is collected on the OUTSIDE of the bag (or cage), making it a poor place to rest your susceptible devices.

Last edited:

Right? And he was a pretty consistent poster on the general forums as well. People are fucking weird man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back