I want to game at 1600x1200 with the upcoming games!

zombie10k said:
I can't say about the 200 shuttle ps, but I run a GT in my Fica ice-cube @ 420 core/ 1150 memory for almost a week now solid. I have a 2.8 @ 3.15, 1 gig ram, 250 gig HD, DVD burner, extra cooling fans, Crystal fontz LCD display, and of course the GT OC'd.

My box only has a 220W supply, and no issues. The 250w silent x update to your box isn't expensive, and would be good insurance if you got either card.

I wouldn't be good insurance for both cards. The X800 series uses less power than the 9800 cards so the 250W PSU is far from needed in the case of the X800.

The PSU is as good insurnace for the X800 as it's is for a dated card like a ti4200 or 8500.

And as for which card... well the benchmarks are clear to me - if you want super high resolutions then get the X800 series.

a marketing tool is what PS3.0 has become nothing more at this point sadly
farcry is a great game one of the best i have seen, but nvidia has taken it too far. what other games are going to take advantage of PS3.0? i have not heard of any.

a marketing tool is what PS3.0 has become nothing more at this point sadly
farcry is a great game one of the best i have seen, but nvidia has taken it too far. what other games are going to take advantage of PS3.0? i have not heard of any.

As an ATI enthusiast for the last 2 years , I must say that I have found the GT to be one impressive piece irrespective of the 3.0 That will be icing on the cake.

Back