• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

I think I did something bad

darktiger

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - April 2007
Joined
Apr 10, 2003
Messages
11,819
I broke down and ordered a few pocket wizards

and

a softlighter

and

lightstands.

And I thought after I got my fix of lens I would be done.....Guess not. Time to go and make a beauty dish.
 
Nah, not bad, just crazy!! Nice stuff. Just got done with a romp with the tulips. Downloading some photo's now. I'll post one in the "Photo" thread that I deem presentable. Who's the company you went with for all that kit?
 
congrats dude! i'm still light years away from pocket wizards!

then again, i said the same about a lot of stuff...

enjoy the toys :D
 
Nah, he's off to the White Lightning site next :p

I considered this variety of equipment at one point but decided I didn't enjoy studio work enough. Still got my eye on a Quantum Turbo though
 
Are you planning on doing something different? You never used those things before right?

I'm fine with my sync cords. :D
 
I played around with my friends white lighting stuff, pretty cool. But learning the strobist stuff. I am glad the strobist group in my city is very active. We have model shoots like every month, so I am learning..
 
Post some samples when your stuff shows up. I just ordered an umbrella, stand, and a pair of Radio Poppers, trying to learn more about lighting too =)
 
Back
Top