• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

I suppose it is time for goodbyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viper87227

Fully [H]
Joined
Jun 2, 2004
Messages
18,017
Let me start by saying, it is hard for me to do this. I may disagree with the events that have unfolded recently, but I love this team, and I love it's members. With the support of Chris, Jason, Randy, and George (Zim), we have done some amazing things for this team if I do say so myself. The last couple contests turned out great, and I never imaged that the amount of hardware I gave away would be thousands of dollars worth. I take no credit for these things, it was those I was working with, and the team who was participating that made me efforts here worth it. I can't ever repay you guys for what you have given me, so I hope my thanks is enough.

However, when all this started to unfold a few days ago, I made a promise to Chris that my support lies with him, and I would follow him to the end. So, it is here that I take my leave. I very much so wish to remain a part of these forums, and friends with all of you. I leave with no hard feelings, and I hope none of you will take them in my leaving. However, my time in these parts is over... I will probably end up going into hiding in Genmay, in-case anyone wonders where to find me. Also, Chris has asked me to open his to any of you who wish to contact him. In an attempt to respect his privacy, I won't post it publicly, but anyone who would like a word with him, just PM me, and I will let you know how to get in touch.

I want you folks to know that while I no longer fold here, I will always fold. Right now, it's for WeGotMoosed. If anyone wishes to join, wonderful. If not, thats fine to, but just know the forums will be open to anyone, even if you just want to stop and chat.

Well, there it is. I never thought I'd be saying goodbye to you lot, and I wish it had not come to this. I wish you all the best of luck in the direction that this team is headed. Regardless of what I may view as wrong-doings, Kyle seems to have this team headed in a very positive direction, and I hope it works well for you. Part of me wishes I would be hanging around to see what becomes of it, but in the end my place is with Chris and the others. I saw a lot of you nominate me to be a team leader here. That won't be happening, but it means a lot to me that so many of you feel I would have been capable of this. I do appreciate the support, as it makes me feel like I did something right around here.

One last request, lets please keep this thread away from argument. If anyone wishes to talk to me about my reasons for leaving, or tell me I am wrong or whatever, you know where to find me. I will be watching the thread, and won't hesitate to lock it if I see it going south. Some of you may think it unwise to post this, but I am doing what was asked of me, which was to discuss this in the open.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top