I need to obtain windows vista. I have the serial key.

I work for a company that designs wireless projectors. Our application only supports windows 2000 and XP but I want to test the wireless projector on windows vista so when the release date comes out our product will be fully compatible.

The thing is i registered with microsoft awhile back and they gave me a serial key. but i think it might have been too late to download the program.

Does anyone know where I can obtain RC1 or RC2?

I'm not sure that you can. At least not by means that are allowed to be discuss on this forum. :p. I know that Newegg was having a promotion that if you bought an OEM version of XP they would send you a free RC1 DVD (you had to enter a promotional code), but I don't know if they're doing it anymore.

ryan_975 said:
I'm not sure that you can. At least not my means that are allowed to be discuss on this forum. :p. I know that Newegg was having a promotion that if you bought an OEM version of XP they would send you a free RC1 DVD (you had to enter a promotional code), but I don't know if they're doing it anymore.

Check the bold part, you will understand why. Another way is to ask around to find someone who have a RC1 package still valid.

Xilikon said:
Check the bold part, you will understand why. Another way is to ask around to find someone who have a RC1 package still valid.

damn it sucks to see a spelling msitake AFTER you're quoted.

fixed.

Find out if your company has an msdn subscription, if so you can download the final version from there.

For the release candidates, you can probably still find a torrent for them, or try another p2p network.

IanG said:
For the release candidates, you can probably still find a torrent for them, or try another p2p network.

*** = the means that we are not permitted to discuss. It is considered pirating to download the DVD image from anywhere other than MS's site, which has been closed.

hmmm if someone can located me windows vista ill see if i can get them a wireless projector.

send dvd videos wirelessly from your laptop! wireless presentations and what not.

I've still got RC2 x86 on my hard drive. Send me a PM, I can burn you a copy and put it in the mail.

If you have MS Open License you can just purchase a legit non-RC copy. Hell I have two machines up and running Vista!

killingfield1975 said:
hmmm if someone can located me windows vista ill see if i can get them a wireless projector.

send dvd videos wirelessly from your laptop! wireless presentations and what not.

What is the name of your company? Website?

Back