I need to get rid of my farm - please help!

Fenris_Ulf

[H]ard|Gawd
Well guys, I found out today that Uncle Sam is sending me somewhere hot and sandy for the next few months. I've got about a week or two before I go so I still have time to finish up some stuff. Rather than let my farm sit idle for that time, I'd like to sell/give most of it away to good homes.

Anyway, here's the link to the updated thread:

http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?p=1028523133

Unfortunately, I won't be able to post or probably even read the [H] for a while.

PS - Viper, if you're reading this, I've got a case modded for a future contest. PM me for details.

PPS - roftranspo, don't worry, I should be able to get the box to you (unless a miracle occurs and one of the others in the IronNuts happens to borg a small town).

i was just about to say that...PM me and we can figure out details. and it sucks that you have to shut down...and who says it has to shutdown...just leave it on and leave :) pay the electric company in advance :)

I've done that when I've been gone for several weeks at a time. Wouldn't you know it, the A/C chose then to crap out and the room went up to over 120 degrees. The only one still running was the Dell! I'll never bitch about a Dell again. Boxen are funny that way, they'll only stop running when you can't be around. Besides, it's summer here and the A/C bill would be crazy and I don't want to leave the A/C on for months at a time. I'll still be folding on my lappy, but I don't know if I'll have an internet connection to d/l the WUs.

i cant argue that logic cuz yea...your right...computers go down only when you are gone.

and as for the lappy...just get a batch loaded in and then you will be good for at least a while.

Sent a PM your way.

Sucks that you have to go off, just come back safe. Once this stupid war on terrorism is over, were going to need you back for the war on cancer.

Viper87227 said:
Sent a PM your way.

Sucks that you have to go off, just come back safe. Once this stupid war on terrorism is over, were going to need you back for the war on cancer.
Amen. Stay safe buddy.

hey does that 4-port Kvm come with the cables, part of the [H]ark will be running today, so I'm need of a 4-port kvm soon. If your's has the cables with it, I'll take it.

If you would like to find a temporary home for it, I would be willing to work something out for you so they could still fold in your name.

Back