I need to buy something cool.

LOL. He wants more money ;) jk. You know. Seriously. You SHOULD save it up :p That way, when the need arises, you actually HAVE a lot of money. You might have 150 today and be broke tomorrow. Well, have fun with your money, and don't regret anything :p

BossNoodleKaboodle said:
quality not quantity when being hedonistic

Maybe so, and I know I'm just going on a hunch and little else, but I suspect his tastes come closer to mass quanties of swill then high quality liquor.

I could be wrong of course. ;)

You know, if all you're going to do is bump this thread, I'm going to stop making suggestions. :p At least join in yourself if you want to keep it alive.

Disarray said:
He could hire a programer to write him an autobumping bot for $150.
Or he could hire someone to think for him! Doesn't look like he does much thinking. Just bumping. ;)

Arvig said:
I know I already said beer and pizza, but have you considered beer, pizza and a hooker? ;)

dude 150 bucks will barely get his fly unzipped , unless he wants to catch a desease

jacuzz1 said:
dude 150 bucks will barely get his fly unzipped , unless he wants to catch a desease

And you know this personally? :p (j/k...I assume. )

Hey, I never said a GOOD hooker. And it's not my problem if he catches a disease.

Anyway, if you read more of the thread, I did suggest he warm some of the beer overnight in the oven so he can make some penicilian to pour over...err...any infected areas the next day. :eek:

How about sending to the owner of this forum, help him pay for some of the bandwidth you're WASTING?????

*sees how this is in the motherboards section* Is he gonna keep bumping this until one of us suggests a bling bling board like the Fatal1ty one or something?

DarkMonkey said:
*sees how this is in the motherboards section* Is he gonna keep bumping this until one of us suggests a bling bling board like the Fatal1ty one or something?

Isn't the Fatal1ty a wee bit more then $150.00, like $220 or more?

Okay, if he wants bling-bling, but a good board, and since I think his CPU is Socket 754, he could get the Socket 754 DFI Lanparty. Good overclocker from what I hear, and way under $150.00, he can still get some pizza and/or beer, or well...maybe even a REALLY unclean hooker. ;) And the "bling" is only under UV lites, so he can even shut that off if he gets tired of it.

Ok guys, thanx for all of your suggestions this is what I got so far a new keyboard and a MX510. :p

I'm still left with $30.

AlexStenka said:
Ok guys, thanx for all of your suggestions this is what I got so far a new keyboard and a MX510. :p

I'm still left with $30.

Okay...a MX510 mouse costs roughly $35.00 at Newegg, depending on the casing color.

You still have $30.00.

That means you spent $85.00 or so on the keyboard? Exactly what keyboard did you get...maybe I'm cheap, but that seems pretty expensive for a keyboard.

Hey, at least he still has $30.00 for the hooker. He might not want to wake up the next day if he goes for a $30.00 hooker...but well...

I went to compUSA cuz I don't feel like waiting lol sounds kinda stupid I know. :p
MX510=50$
Keyboard=24$

So I still got like around 30 or so. :)

You definitely should have gone with an MX1000. The task switching button makes alt+tab obsolete :)

AlexStenka said:
I went to compUSA cuz I don't feel like waiting lol sounds kinda stupid I know. :p
MX510=50$
Keyboard=24$

So I still got like around 30 or so. :)

Err...50 plus 24 is 74 dollars. Unless you picked up a hooker at CompUSA, you should still have 76 dollars left. :p

Arvig said:
Err...50 plus 24 is 74 dollars. Unless you picked up a hooker at CompUSA, you should still have 76 dollars left. :p

he probably ordered pizza or worse .. took a cab to compusa and back

Bluemagic said:
You definitely should have gone with an MX1000. The task switching button makes alt+tab obsolete :)

Depends on your experience. I've tried the MX700 task switch button (same as 1000) and it is slower. Once you learn how to alt-tab like a pro, there is no replacement. Unless...you're....umm...doing one handed browsing...

And maby even some beer and pizza or even something better.......you know what I mean it smells damn good lol

i kno what u mean, believe me i do....my room smells like it, skunky and funky!

since u only got 30 bones left, get yourself a nice G of it, then a few tall cans(preferably fosters), then kick back on ur pc with ur new mouse and keyboard, and kill some nazis or iraqis (ala bf1942 w/ DC mod) hehehehe

hit me back man, PM :) if u do any gaming of bf1942 or Desert COmbat mod

JasonLee said:
Depends on your experience. I've tried the MX700 task switch button (same as 1000) and it is slower. Once you learn how to alt-tab like a pro, there is no replacement. Unless...you're....umm...doing one handed browsing...

I can alt+tab like a monster, but the task switching button is faster because the flick of the wrist is faster than holding down the tab button or quickly tapping it with your finger to select the program you want. Yes, alt+shift+tab helps but it still isn't as fast once you get the hang of the MX1000. I guess it all comes down to what you’re doing really…if both hands are on the keyboard then it would obviously be faster to use alt+tab.

I HATE THE MX100 IT'S TO BIG AND HEAVY AND IM A HARDCORE GAMER SO I NEED SOME THING LITE AND SMOOTHE. :p

AlexStenka said:
I HATE THE MX100 IT'S TO BIG AND HEAVY AND IM A HARDCORE GAMER SO I NEED SOME THING LITE AND SMOOTHE. :p

Spend the $30.00 on beer then. Everything feels light and smooth after enough beer.

Or is that big and heavy.

Or maybe I tend to pick up big and heavy women who look light and smooth due to the beer.

Something like that, I don't quite remember now. Think that means I need a beer.

Put it in the bank and save it for when you really need it, like say when your PSU dies:) For we all know what Mr. Murphy law says, right ;). Good luck with your decision.

AlexStenka said:

Even for $24, your keyboard should have a SHIFT key on it.

Anyway, I'm sorry you blew all your money on that junk. For $150, you could've gotten a mariachi band to play and follow you around at the mall, say, for about an hour.

.B ekiM

mikeblas said:

Anyway, I'm sorry you blew all your money on that junk. For $150, you could've gotten a mariachi band to play and follow you around at the mall, say, for about an hour.

.B ekiM

Good idea, although I bet this guy is into Disco...something about him screams "Disco". ;)

mikeblas said:

.B ekiM

Or a minstrel, "...brave, brave Sir Robin....."

mikeblas said:
OH! OH! Or, split the difference, and get Ian Anderson!

.B ekiM

Well, he does only somehow have 30 dollars left, even though he only spent 74. He's at this point more at the William Hung level of singing entertainment, IMO. I suspect William Hung for 30 dollars would sing either Jethro Tull or Monty Python skit songs, though. ;)

Still want to know what he spent the 46 dollars on, 74 plus 30 is only 104...

WEED buy lots of WEED :D. And then think of all the cool stuff you could have bought.
Ooops thats what I would have done, sorry ;).

Back