• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

I need cheap hard drives.

synaps3

Gawd
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
957
Anyone know where to get CHEAP hard drives? I need ones that are 10-15Gb (more is ok), and I want to spend ~$10 + shipping each. If anyone has any ideas where to get IDE drives for this cheap, let me know please.

Thanks.
 
Post a WTB in the FS/FT forum.

You could also scour your local thrift stores, they normally have older machines for cheap which might have that size drive in them.

craigslist would be another option.
 
synaps3 said:
Anyone know where to get CHEAP hard drives? I need ones that are 10-15Gb (more is ok), and I want to spend ~$10 + shipping each. If anyone has any ideas where to get IDE drives for this cheap, let me know please.

Thanks.

The cheapest I found basically was a 80gb off Newegg for like $44. Like 9 months ago they used to have 20gb'ers for like 20 bucks, horrible per gb but good enough for what I was doing. If you find any, please report back.
 
Back
Top