Jordan1323
n00b
- Joined
- Oct 26, 2010
- Messages
- 1
Well I have never played pc games before and always stuck with my xbox 360. I want to jump in to this new gaming world of mods and such. I need to build a gaming desktop 750$ or less. The thing is I want a good graphics card that can run games on high.
1) What will you be doing with this PC? Gaming? Photoshop? Web browsing? etc
Web browsing and high gaming
2) What's your budget? Are tax and shipping included?
750$ shipping included.
3) Where do you live?
Colorado Springs, Colorado
4) What exact parts do you need for that budget? CPU, RAM, case, etc. "Everything" is not a valid answer. Please list out all the parts you'll need
I know it said not everything but I need everything. Heres my list anyway.
CPU/Processor
Motherboard
Computer Memory
Best Hard Drive
Gaming Video Card
Gaming Computer Case
Computer Power Supply
Best DVD Burner
Gaming Monitor
Gaming Keyboard
Gaming Mouse
5) If reusing any parts, what parts will you be reusing? Please be especially specific about the power supply. List make and model.
None im a noob
6) Will you be overclocking?
I dont even know what that means.
7) What size monitor do you have and/or plan to have?
I plan on getting a 19 inch. Suggestions?
8) When do you plan on building/buying the PC?
Couple months
9) What features do you need in a motherboard? RAID? Firewire? Crossfire or SLI support? USB 3.0? SATA 6Gb/s? etc
Once again I dont know
10) Do you already have a legit and reusable/transferable OS key/license? If yes, what OS? 32bit or 64bit?
Nope
Also would I be better off buying a Alienware M11X?
1) What will you be doing with this PC? Gaming? Photoshop? Web browsing? etc
Web browsing and high gaming
2) What's your budget? Are tax and shipping included?
750$ shipping included.
3) Where do you live?
Colorado Springs, Colorado
4) What exact parts do you need for that budget? CPU, RAM, case, etc. "Everything" is not a valid answer. Please list out all the parts you'll need
I know it said not everything but I need everything. Heres my list anyway.
CPU/Processor
Motherboard
Computer Memory
Best Hard Drive
Gaming Video Card
Gaming Computer Case
Computer Power Supply
Best DVD Burner
Gaming Monitor
Gaming Keyboard
Gaming Mouse
5) If reusing any parts, what parts will you be reusing? Please be especially specific about the power supply. List make and model.
None im a noob
6) Will you be overclocking?
I dont even know what that means.
7) What size monitor do you have and/or plan to have?
I plan on getting a 19 inch. Suggestions?
8) When do you plan on building/buying the PC?
Couple months
9) What features do you need in a motherboard? RAID? Firewire? Crossfire or SLI support? USB 3.0? SATA 6Gb/s? etc
Once again I dont know
10) Do you already have a legit and reusable/transferable OS key/license? If yes, what OS? 32bit or 64bit?
Nope
Also would I be better off buying a Alienware M11X?