i need a new game too :D

gamekid

Gawd
ok right now i have cs:s and guildwars....i pretty much milked them for all their worth and its time to send them to the graveyard. i've checked new realeases and stuff but i didnt see anything good so im up for a older game if people still play it.

i want to to be multiplayer......i dont want to pay a monthly fee. just want to buy it and play.

i want a game (if it exists) that has diversified gameplay and has a lot of depth. cause for me in guild wars it got to the point where a certain race is expected to do one thing or another. their isnt much variation and thats why it got boring, fast.

i dont want another first-person shooter, i want more of a rpg type gamestyle that has a large community.i dont want it to have like a "im better then u are HAHA" atmosphere ( yeah ill dream)

i think im asking for a lot but damnit, this world needs to bump up its standards if it doesnt want to destroy itself.

I know you said you didn't want to pay a monthly fee, and I used to be totally against doing just that, until I tried WoW. Now the $15/month is totally worth it. I don't even think about the $15 any more. I get so much pleasure from the game.

no im only a kid i really cant afford to pay much more then $50 for a game once in a while..

is there no game out there for me?????? :(

City of Heroes is a monthly-fee based game. Really, I don't know what to suggest other than a MMORPG for the description you provided. In the single-player flavor, you'd probably like Fable: The Lost Chapters, however.

most mmorpg are monthly fee based, i would suggest WoW, as its a good game and It has gotten alot of people to forget about there real lives :eek:

Add another one for WoW. That game will get you hooked, and believe me, once you start playing, you WILL find a way to pay for it. Besides, you can trial for 14 days (or 10?) then purchase the game and you get a month free.

Most MMORPG's are monthly-fee based so it's going to be difficult to find one that isn't and is still good. One idea is to start looking around for certain games that are in Beta testing and sign up for those. They're usually free and last for a while. A friend of mine suggested to check out RF Online and perhaps GunZ Online for free Beta testing.

People People People...there are alot of FREE FUN MMORPGS.......... You got your choices......
www.planeshift.it
http://english.flyff.com/ (fly for fun)
http://www.roseon.com/
http://www.risingforce.ph/main.html
http://gunzonline.com/
There are more, these are free, fun and VERY popular....... there is one chinese one i played about a month ago that was amazing.......you took place as a chinese warrior............ ALOT OF PEOPLE.
So ya, check out those websites and ill think youll be satisfied
:D

Try Fable, shouldn't be $50, should be less. Neverwinter Nights has content for months of play, you can get the Diamond edition for $29.99, and you should always pricecheck www.gogamer.com

Don't play any of those games that you will get addicted to. Get a game that you will be able to put down when something more important comes along.

Hupo said:
People People People...there are alot of FREE FUN MMORPGS.......... You got your choices......
www.planeshift.it
http://english.flyff.com/ (fly for fun)
http://www.roseon.com/
http://www.risingforce.ph/main.html
http://gunzonline.com/
There are more, these are free, fun and VERY popular....... there is one chinese one i played about a month ago that was amazing.......you took place as a chinese warrior............ ALOT OF PEOPLE.
So ya, check out those websites and ill think youll be satisfied
:D

Is that the one where some chinese guy went to the other guy's house and killed him because he stole his sword in the game and sold it?

Welll, your a chinese character who starts out in a town......it is a MMORPG and you can choose the way he looks n stuff......then u go see this old chinese dude for missions

ok....i guess ill go with a mmorpg....but let me be clear on some things

like...i dont mind. well im planning to, pay for the game but i dont want any monthly fees. the problem i have with free games is that there is a reason why they are free. im not saying they suck, but like gunz for instance, the graphics are horrible (good for a free game but not what ud get with a game u pay for.)

so that in mind.....i dont want wow, not just for the monthly fee, but for the fact that it has no endgame. i like to be able to beat a game and do something else in that game. i dont want to constantly replay it. thats why i have been playing guild wars for so long because of the pvp.

i want the game to be almost entirely online. i hate playing by myself, thsats one of the reasons i switched to computer gaming.

that said.. ill check out Neverwinter Nights, and i got a lot of time right now to do some more research

if you're into turn-based strategy, i recommend Civilization 4. Just got done playing it for 3 hrs straight and didnt even realize it. I find it more fun than the last one.

If you never played it a cheap awesome game would be warcraft III, the whole bundle with the expansion included Is probably only 30dollars. This game will give you hours on end of fun. I never really played the single player too much I just mostly played the multi-player and it's great especially once you get good.

I would give Dungeon Seige II a shot, it just came out recently. It's aparty based RPG like NWN and you can take your character onto other servers where you can fight with other people and what not, a lot like Diablo was in that sense. DS also has a good single player game (at least I think so)

The sequel is a lot like the original so if you're not sure you might try to go find the orginal dungeon siege for super cheap try it and see if you like it.

Good luck.

Guild Wars - a good game in its own right, and the lack of subscription fee makes it

Agromahdi123 said:
ragnarok? :D

RO isn't free. It was a better game when it was, though. Now there's so much e-drama you can fill a house with it. It IS addictive though, I think the cartoonish and simple aspects of the game get you started, then the community keeps you playing. I must say, out of all the MMORPGs I've ever played, Ragnarok Online has the BEST community out there. It's like one giant chat room. Hell, it kept me playing for 4 years.

showgun said:
RO isn't free. It was a better game when it was, though. Now there's so much e-drama you can fill a house with it. It IS addictive though, I think the cartoonish and simple aspects of the game get you started, then the community keeps you playing. I must say, out of all the MMORPGs I've ever played, Ragnarok Online has the BEST community out there. It's like one giant chat room. Hell, it kept me playing for 4 years.
i thought it was, though i never played it, i saw how addicting it could get

In your case, I'd highly recommend WC3 and the expansion pack. It's an RTS with RPG elements in it. Multiplayer is excellent too. There always thousands of people on and BNET has a pretty good matching system.

so ill guess i will go with warcraft and get that "battlechest" thing for $30.

and as for diablo 2. i want a game thats realatively new for more people will play and diablo is a lil old

thz for all the suggestions

gamekid said:

and as for diablo 2. i want a game thats realatively new for more people will play and diablo is a lil old

thz for all the suggestions

Yeah, it is like six years old but b.net is still pretty busy. D2 has awesome replay value esp. since the 1.10 and 1.11 patches. There's still like 15 character builds I want to try...

Ruffian998 said:
if you're into turn-based strategy, i recommend Civilization 4. Just got done playing it for 3 hrs straight and didnt even realize it. I find it more fun than the last one.

I second Civilization 4, it supposedly has really good multiplayer too (won multiplayer game of the year from IGN or Gamespot).

I was hoping to get it for Christmas, when I didn't I went around to 4 different stores on the 26th trying to hunt down a copy, finally on the 4th store they had one copy left so I grabbed it...didn't want to wait for it to ship to me from an online order. I am very pleased with the game so far, but I haven't had too much time to play it.

i refuse to buy civilizations 4...i searched it on gamespot and in the screenshot thing it said alexander lead the greeks. THATS BULLSHIT. alexander the great was macedonian..lead the macedonians and CONQUERED the greeks. im macedonian myself, i will not buy a game that says alexander the great is greek.

-- not that i hate greeks or anything but this always gets on my nerves

and i guess ill just play wc3 till elder scrolls oblivion comes out- supposed to be a very good game

gamekid said:
good idea, great game, the story is pretty compelling, and online play can be very fun. Diablo 2 though still has a MASSIVE online community, but im just wondering if blizzard is still working on it.

Agromahdi123 said:
good idea, great game, the story is pretty compelling, and online play can be very fun. Diablo 2 though still has a MASSIVE online community, but im just wondering if blizzard is still working on it.

The D2 1.11 patch came out over the summer, added a new quest which ultimately could net you a +3 class skills large charm :eek:

wc3 suck.. i do not have the patience for that. i got the demo and yeah thats not what im looking for

i want a rpg where u are a person and u lvl up that person and u get strong and stuff not a game where u build a city and then try to destoy someone else's i do not have the time or patience for that.

i basically want another game liek guild wars but i want a lot more depth.i felt like guild wars did not have enought to it and i want a game with more.

and i want their to be a world where everything happens. and to complete the game u have to work with other real people.

lol you are describing WOW or EQ2, persistant world, build characters, good gfx, but you cant pay the monthly fee.. either go back to GW or give up your search cause your being to picky with the amount of cash you have to work with ;)

gamekid said:
wc3 suck.. i do not have the patience for that. i got the demo and yeah thats not what im looking for

i want a rpg where u are a person and u lvl up that person and u get strong and stuff not a game where u build a city and then try to destoy someone else's i do not have the time or patience for that.

i basically want another game liek guild wars but i want a lot more depth.i felt like guild wars did not have enought to it and i want a game with more.

and i want their to be a world where everything happens. and to complete the game u have to work with other real people.

Than you really have no choice other than EQ2 or WOW if you want a multiplayer RPG with a lot of depth.
You could always try the Icewind Dale series or somewhere along those types of games- Neverwinter Nights, etc...

gamekid said:
i refuse to buy civilizations 4...i searched it on gamespot and in the screenshot thing it said alexander lead the greeks. THATS BULLSHIT. alexander the great was macedonian..lead the macedonians and CONQUERED the greeks. im macedonian myself, i will not buy a game that says alexander the great is greek.

-- not that i hate greeks or anything but this always gets on my nerves

and i guess ill just play wc3 till elder scrolls oblivion comes out- supposed to be a very good game

Well then, you're in luck, since Civ4 doesn't say that Alexander was Greek, but states that he was an important leader of the Greek Civilization at one point, which he was, and thus is why he was chosen to represent the Greek civilization.

Ruffian998 said:

Haha, I spent 6 hours overnight in a single multiplayer match and didn't notice...wow.

gamekid said:

Find the patience my friend. One of the best games ever made. :eek:

Back