• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

I need a cheap throw around digicam.

t0x1k

Gawd
Joined
Aug 1, 2003
Messages
678
I need a digital camera that has options for manual adjustment of shutter speed, exposure, macro, and manual focus, but without going over $150.
I got really pissed today, my dads going down the shore with my sister and he's taking our only digital camera, and I'm going out tomorrow night with a bunch of my work friends and the girl I like, and I have no way of taking pictures.
It'd be even better if it was around $100. I don't care about what media it uses or the amount of megapixels it has, it's all about image quality. I'm looking to buy it in a store, not online.
 
I think you will find the Canon Powershot A60 to your liking very much

i've owned the entire Powershot A series, and they are just amazing cameras with lots of features
 
I got a Canon A40 for $60 a while ago. Great camera for dirt cheap!
 
Back
Top