I love the DC forum...

CBR

I Show Old Ladies My Dick Wrappers
...its the only place I can tell a mod to watch his ass and not get in trouble for it.

Just checked my stats and lo and behold, DR_K13 himself in my reticule.
future_totals.png

I'm coming for you DR_K13, hard and fast. ;)

In other news...I have experienced the downsides of a large farm. My 5th period class is in one of the computer labs I have b0rged, and its hotter than hell in there. I dont mean hey lets go get warm in the computer lab, I mean hey lets go lose a few pounds in the sweat lodge.

And apparently the school board is feeling the effects aswell. The power bill went up from ~$750/month to ~$1000-$1500/month. :eek:

I have some good news, and bad news. In 3 years time, maybe less, the school will be moving into a new complex. They will also be purchasing all new computer systems when they move. That means they'll be getting rid of all the computers currently folding for ole 33. Where they go is not yet decided, but either way, they won't be folding anymore. Now, depending on how things go, and how well I can work things, I'm not sure if I'll be able to get them to fold.

I'm leaving the school at the end of this semester (next week), so I'll have them folding, guaranteed, till atleast the end of the school year. Beyond that... time will tell.

I know its a little ways out there, but I just thought I'd give yall a forwarning so you can take up as much slack as possible.

BOOM!! HEADSHOT!!

You killed Dr.K. Congratulations you have won the match. :D

Sorry been playing a bit of UT. :p :cool:

Yeah, a few of us have steamrolled the good Dr before. I've actually done it twice. I've also stomped all over the Moose. Getting p[H]ant0m looks to be a much more difficult job, but I'm sure I'll be able to do it. It's just a matter of time.

Oh, and congrats. Even if you can't keep the machines all that much longer, every little bit helps. Or in this case, every big amount helps. :cool:

Now those are the kind of thihngs I like to see

The sad thing is your gunning for me now :(

edit: and yeah it does get hot as crap with comps running 100% 24/7 hahs turned the dry cleaners in to a sweat shop

SmokeRngs said:
Getting p[H]ant0m looks to be a much more difficult job, but I'm sure I'll be able to do it. It's just a matter of time.

Just bring it! ;)

Duster said:
Were are you?I can't seem to find you in front of me... hmmm.... maybe I looking in the wrong place

Hey now, I can safely say on the F@H side of things, I am the highest of the (current) mods!

:p

p[H]ant0m said:
Hey now, I can safely say on the F@H side of things, I am the highest of the (current) mods!

:p
I am the UD mod.
:)

Oh and marty.....quit your whining. :p

AtomicMoose said:
I am the UD mod.
:)

Oh and marty.....quit your whining. :p

Actually, yer just a stinky moose. :D

And as for mary, I'll 2nd the motion. ;)

Back