Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I have had bad drives from all manufacturers.
And now there are only 3 left.
I think they are equally good / bad.
I'll have to check the model number.. but it is a 1TB 2.5" HDD that was made in 2013. It is from a laptop that I am working on for somebody.
The IBM Deathstar drives are the only ones that were even worse than Seagate.
I still have a 40GB Deathstar, it failed numerous times but I cant part with it lol.I've had far more Seagate drives die than any other drives. Most of my pile of dead drives at home are Seagate drives.
The IBM Deathstar drives are the only ones that were even worse than Seagate.