I love Linux

I'll say this for Linux. Everybody has a different experience. I think it's safe to say there's a flavor out there for everyone. Don't like one, dump it and try another, rinse and repeat until the right one comes along. Just like women, lol.

I'll say this for Linux. Everybody has a different experience. I think it's safe to say there's a flavor out there for everyone. Don't like one, dump it and try another, rinse and repeat until the right one comes along. Just like women, lol.

I'm glad that there's so many different distros, kernels, & desktop environments to allow excellent customization within the Linux ecosystem. Biggest headache on that side is the lack of AAA games support overall. Thankfully WINE fills in some of the gaps with that.

Better than women. Linux won't nag, it won't ask you to buy expensive gifts and it won't give you STD.

Which is fantastic IMO.

Don't like Gnome? Run MATE or KDE or any one of a number of different desktop environments, it's great! :)

Linux is not like women because Linux has a lot of documentation and a manual.

I don't know about you but my woman has laid a lot of documentation and manuals for me. Mostly for my behavior though.

She cracks B00nie over the head with the telephone book when he's bad! That's her use of documentation! ;)

Last edited:
Back