I just joined the [H] team

Glad to see another folder.

And I dont care what Dr. K says, that moose is bad news :D

welcome!
irishllama.gif

Welcome to the [H]orde!

Pull up a chair, grab a beer (we found the AtomicMoose credit card), borg several computers, and prepare to send the balance of your paycheques to Newegg.

Ciao for now ....
GwilyaGwees

hey who bought beer and forgot to call me ??

anyways welcome

Welcome!

Ah, beer and borging. (Both melons and boxen :D) You've definately come to the right place.

I know if you catch a leprechaun you get his pot of gold. So what happens if you catch an Irishllama? Do you get his boxen? ;)

Welcome, but be wary. The Moose likes to touch little boys more than Michael Jackson.

PPatBoyd said:
Welcome, but be wary. The Moose likes to touch little boys more than Michael Jackson.

/me hides from the moose!

Anyways, enough about little boys and Michael Jackson. (Who deserves to die more than Michael Moore, BTW)

Welcome!

I just remembered I have to change over my friends computer to the new team, i used to fold for forums.offtopic.com, but thare were only like 5 active members on that team and it was going nowhere

I thought you were going to say OCAU.

Everytime you fold for OCAU god kills a kitten. :p (j/k, it is for the same cause. Right, guys?)

What's this I see, people picking on the moose?!? :eek:
You're supposed to embrace the moose, hug the moose!

Anyhow, welcome to the team, glad to have you and your friend aboard!

GlobalFear said:

Everytime you fold for OCAU god kills a kitten. :p (j/k, it is for the same cause. Right, guys?)

i kill enough kittens as is

More people with more machines, always welcome. Warning though, this is knows to be adictive in the worst ways ;)

Dustintendo said:
i kill enough kittens as is
very funny (and very true...)

anyway, let me revise that: every time you fold for OCAU, god kills a kitten. then, he cures the cancer another one has. so it kinda balances out a bit. but it's still worse than folding for #33.

Hmmmm.....

I thought I was addicted... but i was much more additcted to the cute girl i hung out with all weekend... I didnt even check my email since wed..... :confused: ;)

thanks for the warm welcome guys. I vow to borg nay computer i can get administrative privilages on :D

GlobalFear said:

So you are saying that we should fold for OCAU if we dont like cats? LOL :D

wraieghaeien said:
...... Secondly, that llhama picture is waay too cool! .......
No Please, do not encourage the lad. Really. Do ....... not ................. encourage ................ the .................. poor .............................. lad. You will be sorry if you do.

GwilyaGwees

WE are the [H]orde....

your cpu cycles will be assimimilated.

your cyrix crap will go to the horde.

your amd floating point cycles will go to the horde.

your pentium 4 "i have long pipes" will go to the horde.

lol

GwilyaGwees said:
No Please, do not encourage the lad. Really. Do ....... not ................. encourage ................ the .................. poor .............................. lad. You will be sorry if you do.

qft....

Back