Looking for a monitor to use with my laptop (as a primary monitor using the laptop basically as a desktop) and for my PS3 and I came cross i-inc on tiger direct.
Looking at these two:
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicat....asp?EdpNo=6711452&csid=ITD&body=REVIEWS#tabs
25" @ $170
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=4938558&CatId=3774
28" @ $250
I'm mainly interested in the 28" since I could use the real estate while working on things for my online classes. They seem like an excellent value and have mostly positive reviews. Seems like I'd definitely want to purchase the extended warranty because a lot of people said theirs' died shortly after the warranty.
Since I value [H]'s collective opinions over random reviewers, has anyone here used either of these?
Looking at these two:
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicat....asp?EdpNo=6711452&csid=ITD&body=REVIEWS#tabs
25" @ $170
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=4938558&CatId=3774
28" @ $250
I'm mainly interested in the 28" since I could use the real estate while working on things for my online classes. They seem like an excellent value and have mostly positive reviews. Seems like I'd definitely want to purchase the extended warranty because a lot of people said theirs' died shortly after the warranty.
Since I value [H]'s collective opinions over random reviewers, has anyone here used either of these?