I.I.=Tabbed browsing???????

coffee33

[H]ard|Gawd
Read below:

Maxthon (formerly MyIE2) is a powerful web browser with a highly customizable interface. It is based on the Internet Explorer engine which means that what works in IE, works the same in Maxthon but with many additional efficient features like Tabbed Browsing Interface; Mouse Gestures; Super Drag&Drop; Privacy Protection; AD Hunter; Google Bar Support; External Utility Bar; and Skinning.

The Standard version only has a basic set of plugins and skins.

Maxthon has the following other editions available: Maxthon Combo .
Windows 2000/2003/9x/XP
License: Freeware
View
Changes

User Rating: 4.3

maxthon is good stuff, i have been using it for a while now and i really like it

compslckr said:
maxthon is good stuff, i have been using it for a while now and i really like it

Looks pretty sweet but since i've been using FF spyware s gone, will this new one eleminate those issues?

Damn...my title is goofed lol.

^^
yeah, there's this other little browser called firefox that KICKS ALL OTHER BROWSERS' FUCKING ASSES
firefox4xk.gif

hehe, another opportunity to use that pic i got from that other thread

AFAIK, Maxthon and all other IE overlays still don't address the fundamental security problems of IE. If there's a white paper or similar showing otherwise, then by all means, link it in.

Maxthon is OK. To many wierd incompatibilities with stuff like the google toolbar and some sites seem to fubar it. I used to be a MyIE user until FireFox finally got to a beta that was useable.

Back