• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

I hate you all

I don't know what you're talking about, but I have successfully purchased my CPU without any other items and it's on its way. And 1 per customer this time of year doesn't seem so bad. I'm quite thankful for it, really, if mine arrives intact.

If not...

You ordered before they changed it. Go to Newegg and try to add a 3930k to your cart.
 
Update: my precious CPU shipped from Memphis, TN, then went to Nashville, the on to Louisville, KY. Meanwhile, I'm in Tucson, AZ and my CPU is moving away from me in both time and space.

Can anyone explain the logic behind UPS doing this? UPS 3-day has turned into 6-day+, but at least I didn't pay for it. And it should arrive on Wednesday, when I have a Pharmacology final on Thursday, so that's both good and bad.

But I only paid $599 for it. At least there's that.
 
Back
Top