• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

I finaly made the first page....

Crosshairs

Administrator
Staff member
2FA
Joined
Feb 3, 2004
Messages
26,957
Just got to number 200...so I'm on the first page in the stats.:)


My rear view mirror is full, so I don't know how long Ill be here......:)


Ill just keep chugging along.........catch me if you can......


 
Just got to number 200...so I'm on the first page in the stats.:)


My rear view mirror is full, so I don't know how long Ill be here......:)


Ill just keep chugging along.........catch me if you can......



[Mr Burns] Exxxxxccelent [Mr Burns]

Now, your next mission is to catch me.:eek:

 
Mr. Burns and George W. have teamed up so Tiger can use some of that nucular power.

Congrats crosshairs. Maybe one day for me....

 
Congratulations and set a new goal NOW !!

 
Congrats crosshairs. Maybe one day for me....


Oh, c'mon. It's not that hard. It only took me about 4 or 5 years to get into the top 200 and that was back when you had to walk uphill both ways to fold a protein. :eek::D

 
Thanks for all the kind words.....:D



Congratulations and set a new goal NOW !!



Well my short term goal is to stay in the top 200....I have a lot of folks gunning for me ..

I have another quad going online this weekend though... then Ill be looking toward the top 100 within the next 6 months...I hope...:)

Oh, c'mon. It's not that hard. It only took me about 4 or 5 years to get into the top 200 and that was back when you had to walk uphill both ways to fold a protein. :eek::D


I turned in my first work unit on 04-23-05..so I know all about crunching for 6 days for 100 points...:)

These kids today are spoiled with these SMP units..:)
 
Thanks for all the kind words.....:D






Well my short term goal is to stay in the top 200....I have a lot of folks gunning for me ..

I have another quad going online this weekend though... then Ill be looking toward the top 100 within the next 6 months...I hope...:)



I turned in my first work unit on 04-23-05..so I know all about crunching for 6 days for 100 points...:)

These kids today are spoiled with these SMP units..:)

I remember when 5 figures in points would get you easily into the top 100 and I started on this project well after it started.

 
Is that how Tigerbitten powers his rigs? :confused:

My rigs are Tiger powered.
If I wasn't tiger bitten, then I would not have the spare cash to build the farm.

I'm gaining a couple of place up into the top 5 in a couple of days with luck.

Luck ............... :D
 
Back
Top