I turned off my SR-2 to swap out a video card. I used ctrl-c to shut off folding and I lost the work unit when I started up again. I am running Ubuntu 10.* according to the instructions here.
But I can't seem to get any new work. I get the message about connecting okay, but then waiting and waiting for some work. It has been 36 hours with no work.
I deleted some files in the fah6 folder: all in the work folder, but queu.dat.
Should I just start over? Remove everything? I don't know what else to do. My SR-2 is idle.
But I can't seem to get any new work. I get the message about connecting okay, but then waiting and waiting for some work. It has been 36 hours with no work.
I deleted some files in the fah6 folder: all in the work folder, but queu.dat.
Should I just start over? Remove everything? I don't know what else to do. My SR-2 is idle.