I BOUGHT THE AE-9 AND I WANT TO TELL ME IF THE AE-9 HAS ISSUES WITH THE NEW AND OLD MOTHERBOARDS AND CPUS??

tecjim

n00b
I BOUGHT THE AE-9 AND I WANT TO TELL ME IF THE AE-9 HAS ISSUES WITH THE NEW AND OLD MOTHERBOARDS AND OLD AND NEW CPUS..

DO YOU HAVE ISSUES/?

DID THE NEW DRIVERS FIXED THE MOST ISSUES FOR THE AE-9??

I read that some people had probs with drivers. Is everything ok right now?

Creative drivers are working very well these days.....but i never had issues with them even in the past either :)

WHY ARE WE YELLING?!

i havent seen anyone complaining about them here.
HOW HAVE YOU KNOT!!! it's all over the place for a good 5 minutes untill the mods, paid off by creative, clean up the threads.

This is at least the dozenth thread on this topic. As covered in other threads, OP DONT DO IT!!!!! THESE ARE KNOW TO BE INCOMPATIBLE with IBM power 4 hardware!

Wtf? Op calm down.

Msi b550 tomahawk w/ ae-5 plus and zero issues ever. Dunno about Intel though.

I BOUGHT THE AE-9 AND I WANT TO TELL ME IF THE AE-9 HAS ISSUES WITH THE NEW AND OLD MOTHERBOARDS AND OLD AND NEW CPUS..

DO YOU HAVE ISSUES/?

DID THE NEW DRIVERS FIXED THE MOST ISSUES FOR THE AE-9??

I read that some people had probs with drivers. Is everything ok right now?
Since you bought it you should have some idea by now.
Whats your experience, we dont know that yet, nor what problem you have.
Being helpful might turn out better for you.

This is like buying a Civic and then asking if it can tow a 40' boat or a jet ski

My mind went to this

signal to noise ratio of over 9000.jpg

I read that some people had probs with drivers.

Can't wait to see you buy your first car! Do yourself a favor, and don't google "common problems with....".

Seriously though, I wouldnt worry about what other people have. If you knew there were issues and bought it anyways, that is bad research on your part. If you were unaware of problems and looked up potential ones after buying it, unless you have a problem you are just causing yourself unneeded stress.

HOW HAVE YOU KNOT!!! it's all over the place for a good 5 minutes untill the mods, paid off by creative, clean up the threads.

This is at least the dozenth thread on this topic. As covered in other threads, OP DONT DO IT!!!!! THESE ARE KNOW TO BE INCOMPATIBLE with IBM power 4 hardware!
Is the

So that would be only matter if op was going to use ibm power 4? People use them? Kind rare usage me thinks

one person in redit said that

Problems are mostly related to AMD , 4th Gen setup like my X570 +3950X and related only to ENCODED audio , analog works without a glitch on my AE-7. Old story well known and no one gives a shit AMD nor Creative for that mater of fact .

do you agree??

Problems are mostly related to AMD , 4th Gen setup like my X570 +3950X and related only to ENCODED audio , analog works without a glitch on my AE-7. Old story well known and no one gives a shit AMD nor Creative for that mater of fact .

do you agree??
Agree with what?
No link to see for ourselves, only a 3rd party description we dont know presents what was said.
One problem doesnt define a product issue.

edit
It appears you are digging for dirt on the AE-9.
I dont believe you have bought one at all.

woah there nenu, one person on reddit should be take as gospel! ;)

tec, post up a link so we can see what youre talking aboot.

Reactions: Nenu
like this

do you agree??
Nope, do not agree at all. I find you saying someone else said that others said they have problems, to not be credible at all.

Agree with what?
No link to see for ourselves, only a 3rd party description we dont know presents what was said.
One problem doesnt define a product issue.

edit
It appears you are digging for dirt on the AE-9.
I dont believe you have bought one at all.
It does feel that way. He hasn't stated that he is having any issue, just wants random people to confirm or deny the word of other people having issues. This thread really makes no sense at all. If he had a problem would love to work through it and fix it but this is just weird.

It does feel that way. He hasn't stated that he is having any issue, just wants random people to confirm or deny the word of other people having issues. This thread really makes no sense at all. If he had a problem would love to work through it and fix it but this is just weird.
Yep, he doesnt ever give anything to go on.

i am saying that a lot of people who have intel and amd cpus had issues with the AE-9/./.

have you noticed problems with your aE-9 or ae-7?? in amd and intel cpus??

have you noticed issues with the drivers of ae-9 or ae-7??

have you noticed problems with your aE-9 or ae-7?? in amd and intel cpus??

have you noticed issues with the drivers of ae-9 or ae-7??
Well that narrows it down, people with every processor in use have problems, supposedly.
Why even mention that?

so 3 people in a year old post......You sir have clearly never seen a thread where there is a common issue with hardware

Seems like it isn't a recent issue anymore and the instances that it was creative replaced the card and it was fine.

2 year old issue that says at the end
"I received my replacement sound card yesterday and installed it last night using the current driver off the Creative website (not the beta). The card is working perfectly without any issues."

No manufacturer makes products 100% fail proof, a bum card is inevitable.
You are digging for dirt and havent qualified why.
Nothing you posted has substance.

you mean that that creative fixed all the problems for the ae-9? with newest drivers/? after 2 years??

you mean that that creative fixed all the problems for the ae-9? with newest drivers/? after 2 years??
one was before the last driver release, one was someone that doesnt know how to adjust their bass, one was a doa card that was resolved. what issue do you think exist and are you having a problem? can you answer that?! otherwise youre just wasting time.

Back